+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

possesions list

Sep 13, 2008
Hi all
Well great news for me and my family pr approved and landing in canada in august after a four year wait.Worth every moment for all those who are still waiting keep the faith and good luck to you all. Now can anybody help me with one last question. The to follow list how accurate does it have to be?For instance children have around 150 cuddly toys how do i list them?Clothes like 30 shirts is it ok to list 30 shirts and approx valuation. Any info welcome and thanks for a great site.Never posted on it much but got great info reading it so once again pmm and everyone THANKS

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

EVER HOPEFULL UK said:
Hi all
Well great news for me and my family pr approved and landing in canada in august after a four year wait.Worth every moment for all those who are still waiting keep the faith and good luck to you all. Now can anybody help me with one last question. The to follow list how accurate does it have to be?For instance children have around 150 cuddly toys how do i list them?Clothes like 30 shirts is it ok to list 30 shirts and approx valuation. Any info welcome and thanks for a great site.Never posted on it much but got great info reading it so once again pmm and everyone THANKS
1. xx boxes toys $x (guess, it doesn't have to be accurate)
2. xx boxes of used clothing nil value.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

EVER HOPEFULL UK said:
Many Thanks
pmm.Any other tips more than welcome from yourself or anybody.
List electronics/cameras/high priced items separately with the serial numbers. Valuable Jewelry, especially if in goods to follow, should have a picture and a valuation.

PMM