+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PORTAL 2 DELAYS FROM MONTREAL VO

Gikaraji

Jul 7, 2019
Hi brilliant minds,

Please I want to know if anyone has had similar ssituations mine and how they dealt with it/ your advise.

I started my pr application from outside of Canada but entered on the 6th of October 2023 with work permit. On the 12th of October, PR was approved and portal 1 email received from Ircc (VO is Montreal). I replied to the email same day and uptil today, 20 November 2023, no login details. I have cslled twice and they keep saying be patient. Meanwhile spouse (outland) and kids have received immigration visa and COPR. I have since booked their flight for December.

does anyone know if not receiving the login details will affect their entering since they already have visa and COPR?

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS HAD TO WAIT FOR THIS LONG FOR PR LOGIN DETAILS FROM THE MONTREAL VO.

davecook123

Nov 28, 2023
I have received the portal 2 email one week after I replied their portal 1 email. But I am now waiting for almost 1.5 months for my ecopr to be issued. I don't get why it is taking them so long. Montreal ircc here

RJ11

Jan 25, 2024
Hi did u received PR?

Hi brilliant minds,

Please I want to know if anyone has had similar ssituations mine and how they dealt with it/ your advise.

I started my pr application from outside of Canada but entered on the 6th of October 2023 with work permit. On the 12th of October, PR was approved and portal 1 email received from Ircc (VO is Montreal). I replied to the email same day and uptil today, 20 November 2023, no login details. I have cslled twice and they keep saying be patient. Meanwhile spouse (outland) and kids have received immigration visa and COPR. I have since booked their flight for December.

does anyone know if not receiving the login details will affect their entering since they already have visa and COPR?

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS HAD TO WAIT FOR THIS LONG FOR PR LOGIN DETAILS FROM THE MONTREAL VO.

RJ11

Jan 25, 2024
I have received the portal 2 email one week after I replied their portal 1 email. But I am now waiting for almost 1.5 months for my ecopr to be issued. I don't get why it is taking them so long. Montreal ircc here
Did u received copr?

davecook123

Nov 28, 2023
Did u received copr?
Yep I did on the 21st Dec. Weird that it was Calgary IRCC who issued it rather than Montreal. Guess they were processing my PGWP and realized that I was on the final step and so decided to just take over from Montreal IRCC and processed it. So it took around 2 months from portal 2 to ECOPR

RJ11

Jan 25, 2024
Mine p2 was on jan 08th...waiting

Sambansal

Feb 5, 2024
Hi brilliant minds,