+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain visa office attain ARC

Borderline

Feb 28, 2012
Hey every one I'm wondering if the process is still as long as before, my situation is different
I am only 22 and got deported April of last year I honestly didn't know I needed an ARC to re enter Canada
So I changed my name and tried to re enter in December of 2011 and while being questioned in the airport
I told them of the name change which was stupid of me and I was sent to the detention center and sent back
Immediatly, I'm not married neither do I have kids, but my mother, brothers and sister are in Canada, I do have a boyfriend in Canada who is willing to marry and sponsor me, but April of this year will make a year of being apart and he's scared this process will take an additional years and he is worried he won't be able to visit as often but I don't mind waiting because, I really want to be united with him and my family. What advice can you offer me? Help please!!!

P.S my mom isn't legal either she is struggling to stay there and has 2 cdn born kids her spouse cant sponsor her because he sponsored his ex wife and her 7 kids and they all went on welfare so you know it's highly impossible for him to help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Borderline said:
Hey every one I'm wondering if the process is still as long as before, my situation is different
I am only 22 and got deported April of last year I honestly didn't know I needed an ARC to re enter Canada
So I changed my name and tried to re enter in December of 2011 and while being questioned in the airport
I told them of the name change which was stupid of me and I was sent to the detention center and sent back
Immediatly, I'm not married neither do I have kids, but my mother, brothers and sister are in Canada, I do have a boyfriend in Canada who is willing to marry and sponsor me, but April of this year will make a year of being apart and he's scared this process will take an additional years and he is worried he won't be able to visit as often but I don't mind waiting because, I really want to be united with him and my family. What advice can you offer me? Help please!!!

P.S my mom isn't legal either she is struggling to stay there and has 2 cdn born kids her spouse cant sponsor her because he sponsored his ex wife and her 7 kids and they all went on welfare so you know it's highly impossible for him to help.
2 Deportations, using false documents. Not a chance for an ARC to visit Canada. If you marry and your spouse sponsors you, you can apply for ARC as well you will be paying 2 x $1500 plus $400 plus the processing fees. The chances of getting an ARC even after marriage are not good.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014