Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
DSM said:
My ecas was updated Saturday:
6.We sent you correspondence on February 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

NOTE: No emails received on Feb 17th nor to date regarding this. I sent an email this morning asking them if they send the correspondence via Trinidad Postal Service as no email was received. Hopefully they reply soon ....

Has anyone experienced similar updates/situation, please share ..
Hey everyone, I am so happy to let you all know I got my PPR yesterday. WOOHOOOO
CIC responded to my email, and quoted, resending the letter, I think the first one was sent via MAIL, which I haven't got yet.
I just checked my ecas status and still reads "In Process"

Was in a meeting yesterday when my hubby call and gave me this wonderful :D :D :D :D. The moment I have been waiting for, FOR 14 MONTHS !!!!!
GOOD LUCK, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL

DSM

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
April 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
Anxiouswifey said:
Also did you complete a use of Representative form??
Hey Anxiouswifey, No representative form was completed for my application.
Our case was straight forward my delay in my application was mainly due to obtaining a clearance from the FBI which took 6 months.

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
DSM said:
Hey everyone, I am so happy to let you all know I got my PPR yesterday. WOOHOOOO
CIC responded to my email, and quoted, resending the letter, I think the first one was sent via MAIL, which I haven't got yet.

Was in a meeting yesterday when my hubby call and gave me this wonderful :D :D :D :D. The moment I have been waiting for, FOR 14 MONTHS !!!!!
Congrats, I am so happy for you. Hopefully our cases will be next :)

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ryanr said:
Like you said the other day, April, May, and this will be a distant memory. A distant memory your kids can talk about in time to come. A time that you can talk about that if you want something bad enough, patience, and the determination and trust will get you through anything.

Let this be a lesson!

Honestly, that is what I keep reminding myself. If you and your spouse, in fact, any one of us can put up with this BS. Even if it wasn't red tape, and a couple just had to put up with the effort of putting together the application, supporting documentations, time away from each other etc...this will make the relationship so much stronger with such trust and dedication This is what give me the patience, to know that we eh playin' de @ $$ here, we here together on a mission of one!

*sighs*
Just thinking about what we have to go through does get me not necessary emotional to cry or anything, but is thankful! I think that's the word (unless someone else has a better one), "Thankful" that we have a spouse, someone else who is willing to give up time in their live to be with us. It doesn't matter who is sponsoring, it’s just the hardship we go through to be together. This is what cools me down when my wife is upset with this process, or personal issues, coupled with all of this "BS" we have to go through. I just listen and let her vent. This is small'ting', within the big picture.

I'll say that I’m young, being 35, growing up in Canada (20+years) , I never really felt the I would meet someone like her (the life style here, and what I grew up with are totally different). Someone with similar thoughts, future goals, believes, and family values. Then to meet that person (900 freaking miles away ; F@WK me), and have to put up all of the app processing and BS), it honestly makes the fight even more fierce. I ain't fkn around, I’m here to fight, to cut A $$, and move forward, and come out guns blazin. It’s either ALL of none – no slackness.

This is why I fight. I have so much respect for you guys that are in this with me. Separate cases, but one fight.

Cheers

Ryan
Lol, she is your soul mate :) I felt the same way about my hubby too. The guy I dated before him was a born Canadian, I met my hubby 2 years after and he had no status at the time (he overstayed his visit). I pretty much knew right away he was the one, like you we also had the same mindset about family, future goals, etc. I told my husband not time nor distance will get between us lol.

The only good part of this process is that the appeal was done here. Imagine if it was also POS *cringe* lol. Even the minister's counsel had no doubts about my marriage being genuine. She had a few other questions but not about the marriage. When the judge made his decision he stated that one of his reason for allowing the case was because the minister's counsel did not had any doubt about the marriage being genuine which was the main focus of the appeal.

As with everything in life, you have the good with the bad, the ups with the downs and so on and so forth :)

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
DSM said:

Woo hoo!!! I knew it!!! I told you it would come this month!!!

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
FEDEX PP-SENT POS 2016APR16|POS RECV POS:2016APR26
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUES 2016MAY10-FEXEXED|PP-INHAND 2016MAY12
LANDED..........
SEP2016
Does anyone know what the various status updates are for Sponsorship Application Status, and Permanent Residence Application Status
Or each case may be different?

Sponsorship Application Status
We received your application to sponsor RYAN's WIFE on December 4, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2016.
We started processing your application on February 2, 2016.

Permanent Residence
We received RYAN WIFE's application for permanent residence on December 4, 2015.
We started processing RYAN's WIFE's application on February 15, 2016.

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
Im not sure if any of you follow updates/trends in immigration law or Immigration lawyers, so I figured i would share this with you. I recently received an email from Mendel-Green about a webinar they are having.

It was emailed to me, but i cant post the URL. If you go to his site, gands dot com or call you may be able to get the link and join.

Upcoming Webinar

Inside Immigration: February 2016

When: Thursday, February 25, 2016 at noon
Cost: This is a free webinar. Click here to register.

Please join us for Green and Spiegel’s Inside Immigration Webinar

Inside Immigration is a monthly call featuring Green and Spiegel’s immigration lawyers covering a broad range of topics in immigration law, including:

• Recent developments
• Trends in immigration law
• Expert insight

Each call will include an overview of recent news and hot topics followed by a Question and Answer session. These calls are free to join and we welcome everyone to participate.

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Excellent news and congratulations!

DSM said:

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
DSM said:

Hi DSM,

Im very happy for you, congratulations on the awesome news.

Cheers,

Ryan

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
ryanr said:
Does anyone know what the various status updates are for Sponsorship Application Status, and Permanent Residence Application Status
Or each case may be different?

Sponsorship Application Status
We received your application to sponsor RYAN's WIFE on December 4, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2016.
We started processing your application on February 2, 2016.

Permanent Residence
We received RYAN WIFE's application for permanent residence on December 4, 2015.
We started processing RYAN's WIFE's application on February 15, 2016.
Basically, your application is at the visa office.... nothing more than that...

Your medicals haven't been added to the file, but I don't think that is anything major to be concerned about.

Nothing is consistent... but count 35 days from when your application went into process... and hope to hear something from them at that point...

It seems they pull up files every 30 days or so to check for information.... That's kinda how I knew DSM would get her response this month. She sent the information in around Jan 20th for the clearance, and then roughly 30 days later there is an action on application...

The exception I believe is the files where there is a potential interview required.... they seem to be very quiet on those applications... prolly going for second reviews...

From what I can tell... if there are no issues and everything is upfront... your application is approved within 4 - 6 month total....

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
Anxiouswifey said:
Basically, your application is at the visa office.... nothing more than that...

Your medicals haven't been added to the file, but I don't think that is anything major to be concerned about.

Nothing is consistent... but count 35 days from when your application went into process... and hope to hear something from them at that point...

It seems they pull up files every 30 days or so to check for information.... That's kinda how I knew DSM would get her response this month. She sent the information in around Jan 20th for the clearance, and then roughly 30 days later there is an action on application...

The exception I believe is the files where there is a potential interview required.... they seem to be very quiet on those applications... prolly going for second reviews...

From what I can tell... if there are no issues and everything is upfront... your application is approved within 4 - 6 month total....
Anxiouswifey, when do you think we will get ppr? :D

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
tdguy said:
Anxiouswifey, when do you think we will get ppr? :D
I am hoping next month or April....

If they stick to previous processing times ... my firm belief is that by the summer most of us should know where we stand ....

If I dont hear anything by May, I will order my notes then ...

triniluv2117

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 23-02-2016 ; AOR2: 08-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 04-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2016
LANDED..........
22-06-2016
hey pos family...got my AOR this morning by email!!! Right when I was getting my kids ready for school it came I was so happy it definitely set the mood for the day ;D

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
triniluv2117 said:
hey pos family...got my AOR this morning by email!!! Right when I was getting my kids ready for school it came I was so happy it definitely set the mood for the day ;D
Congrats!!! Your journey finally begun... hope you get your SA fast :)

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
triniluv2117 said:
[/quote

Congratulations, friend. May your family be reunited asap!