Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
The immigration office must have some questions. An interview is only called when there are red flags indicated on a file. If it is straight forward they won't get an interview.
It could be anything that they feel needs clarification - that is what the interview is for. If all paperwork is in order they don't book interviews. Strange.... good luck to your brother.

Anxiouswifey said:
Okay... got me nervous... they have no red flags but still got an interview... craziness....

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
Canadianinlove said:
The immigration office must have some questions. An interview is only called when there are red flags indicated on a file. If it is straight forward they won't get an interview.
It could be anything that they feel needs clarification - that is what the interview is for. If all paperwork is in order they don't book interviews. Strange.... good luck to your brother.
Thanks,

Well from the application and the two of them individually I can't see any red flag myself. It might mean they need more clarification on their relationship.

On the other hand when my husband went for his interview the VO said she has no doubt about the marriage, she could see it was a genuine marriage (me visiting him 6 times plus being there with him for the interview and also the fact that we have a son together) but when we receive the decision she clearly states she does not believe the marriage is genuine. So you never really know what to expect with them.

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
FEDEX PP-SENT POS 2016APR16|POS RECV POS:2016APR26
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUES 2016MAY10-FEXEXED|PP-INHAND 2016MAY12
LANDED..........
SEP2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Thanks,

Well from the application and the two of them individually I can't see any red flag myself. It might mean they need more clarification on their relationship.

On the other hand when my husband went for his interview the VO said she has no doubt about the marriage, she could see it was a genuine marriage (me visiting him 6 times plus being there with him for the interview and also the fact that we have a son together) but when we receive the decision she clearly states she does not believe the marriage is genuine. So you never really know what to expect with them.
Even if the 6 visits was a lie, and all of this application was ruse (communication, letters etc...). Who will have a child with someone, and the marriage is fake? That would be a little extreme no? But seriously you does wonder what goes through these VO's minds. SMH at these blasted people

Side questions:Do they give a reason for the decline? (just asking for my knowledge, as I do not know)

Good morning everyone, Happy Monday, another week has gone by, we embark on one less to go forward with.

Cheers,

Ryan

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
Canadianinlove said:
The FBI report took almost 4 months.
Thank you Canadianinlove

Al-right, I think I'll have to make a turn and go get this in queue. At-least its in process, if they ask, and no rushing an dropping everything to get a new one.

Ryan

WaitingSince2012

Nov 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
Med's Request
Re-med 01-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
12-04-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-07-2016
ryanr said:
Even if the 6 visits was a lie, and all of this application was ruse (communication, letters etc...). Who will have a child with someone, and the marriage is fake? That would be a little extreme no? But seriously you does wonder what goes through these VO's minds. SMH at these blasted people

Side questions:Do they give a reason for the decline? (just asking for my knowledge, as I do not know)

Good morning everyone, Happy Monday, another week has gone by, we embark on one less to go forward with.

Cheers,

Ryan
Well I had proof, my passport being stamped, tickets, boarding pass and airport tax for all my trips.

They did, one being that the marriage is not genuine, how he only want to gain status in Canada (mind you, we got married in Toronto and we were living together before he left plus we have a house together). Also that there is no proof that he supports our son. No evidence that we communicate because I was using calling cards and he would call from the internet. But the main one was that the marriage was not genuine.

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
WaitingSince2012 said:
Well I had proof, my passport being stamped, tickets, boarding pass and airport tax for all my trips.

They did, one being that the marriage is not genuine, how he only want to gain status in Canada (mind you, we got married in Toronto and we were living together before he left plus we have a house together). Also that there is no proof that he supports our son. No evidence that we communicate because I was using calling cards and he would call from the internet. But the main one was that the marriage was not genuine.
Like you said the other day, April, May, and this will be a distant memory. A distant memory your kids can talk about in time to come. A time that you can talk about that if you want something bad enough, patience, and the determination and trust will get you through anything.

Let this be a lesson!

Honestly, that is what I keep reminding myself. If you and your spouse, in fact, any one of us can put up with this BS. Even if it wasn't red tape, and a couple just had to put up with the effort of putting together the application, supporting documentations, time away from each other etc...this will make the relationship so much stronger with such trust and dedication This is what give me the patience, to know that we eh playin' de @$$ here, we here together on a mission of one!

*sighs*
Just thinking about what we have to go through does get me not necessary emotional to cry or anything, but is thankful! I think that's the word (unless someone else has a better one), "Thankful" that we have a spouse, someone else who is willing to give up time in their live to be with us. It doesn't matter who is sponsoring, it’s just the hardship we go through to be together. This is what cools me down when my wife is upset with this process, or personal issues, coupled with all of this "BS" we have to go through. I just listen and let her vent. This is small'ting', within the big picture.

I'll say that I’m young, being 35, growing up in Canada (20+years) , I never really felt the I would meet someone like her (the life style here, and what I grew up with are totally different). Someone with similar thoughts, future goals, believes, and family values. Then to meet that person (900 freaking miles away ; F@WK me), and have to put up all of the app processing and BS), it honestly makes the fight even more fierce. I ain't fkn around, I’m here to fight, to cut A $$, and move forward, and come out guns blazin. It’s either ALL of none – no slackness.

This is why I fight. I have so much respect for you guys that are in this with me. Separate cases, but one fight.

OKOK enough of this emotion sheit, move along, move along *pushes tdguy, move nah boy!, stop w yuh crying *dohh worry padna, yuh go see yuh gyul soon in London* lol blow yuh nose, wipe your tears, and get yuh backside to WOK!!

Happy Monday my friends, last week done, this is a new one, may we get good news, or have a pleasant week, and keep our heads high.
Like I tell my Cadets every day, Shoulders Up, Back Down, Chins up, look proud!

Cheers

Ryan

PS: My @$$ buss', went snowboarding on Sunday, and ohhhhgowsh! Meh back, me leg, meh waist, meh belly/what abs I do have, flick! Everything hutin' + AND I GET SICK! Chest pain congestion and all - taking meds to fight it, its helping alil. I think I fall down more than I actually snowboarded! I might go again next week! :)

DSM

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
April 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
My ecas was updated Saturday:
6.We sent you correspondence on February 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

NOTE: No emails received on Feb 17th nor to date regarding this. I sent an email this morning asking them if they send the correspondence via Trinidad Postal Service as no email was received. Hopefully they reply soon ....

Has anyone experienced similar updates/situation, please share ..

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
DSM said:
6.We sent you correspondence on February 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

NOTE: No emails received on Feb 17th nor to date regarding this. I sent an email this morning asking them if they send the correspondence via Trinidad Postal Service as no email was received. Hopefully they reply soon ....

Hey DSM,

Surprising that its not via email - stupid question (im sure you may have) but did you look through the junk mail folder or any other folder in the event the email was some how filtered from the Inbox? What I normally do is search of the PASPAN email address in the event it was filtered. If its not there at least by tomorrow you will know how they sent the correspondence. In the recent threads, and personal experience, PSPAN is pretty good with responding in less than <24 to 48 hrs.

Cheers,

Ryan

DSM

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
April 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 9, 2016
ryanr said:
Hey DSM,

Surprising that its not via email - stupid question (im sure you may have) but did you look through the junk mail folder or any other folder in the event the email was some how filtered from the Inbox? What I normally do is search of the PASPAN email address in the event it was filtered. If its not there at least by tomorrow you will know how they sent the correspondence. In the recent threads, and personal experience, PSPAN is pretty good with responding in less than <24 to 48 hrs.

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey Ryan, my application has been in process for the past 14 months, I had no issue receiving emails from CIC. I am thinking maybe they sent this correspondence via MAIL, which I haven't receive yet, by them responding to my email this morning should clear this up. If I however get this correspondence via mail. The status should have informed me and give me one less stress in this process. This waiting test is real I must say .....

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
lol Seriously man - the test of patience.
Wah'yuh' goh do! is so it go. They just like to throw a spanna' into the mix once in a while to see if yuh' payin attention.

You should know by no later than 8am tomorrow - they usually respond within the 7AM hour.

Ryan

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
DSM said:

I think that is your PPR! :)

I hope it is... cause remember I told you it would be this month... would love for you to get it!

Hopefully you see decision made soon ...

Fingers crossed ... I want to be right lol ... and it would help me confirm what I see to be a trend...

ryanr

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS - Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2015DEC04
AOR Received.
2016FEB15
Med's Request
Submitted /w App.
Med's Done....
2015MAY08
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SEP2016
Anxiouswifey said:

I hope it is... cause remember I told you it would be this month... would love for you to get it!

Fingers crossed ... I want to be right lol ... and it would help me confirm what I see to be a trend...
:eek: WhooWHooo same here, want things to work out.

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
Anxiouswifey said:

Also did you complete a use of Representative form??

tdguy

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-15
AOR Received.
6-Jan-16
File Transfer...
SA 15-Jan-16
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
29-Sep-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Feb-16
VISA ISSUED...
9- Mar-16
LANDED..........
29-Jul-16
Anxiouswifey said:
Also did you complete a use of Representative form??
Can it be ppr though? without ecas going to ''decision made''? Does it happen like that as well?

Anxiouswifey

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/16
File Transfer...
28/01/16
Med's Done....
23/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/17/2016
LANDED..........
05/27/2016
tdguy said:
Can it be ppr though? without ecas going to ''decision made''? Does it happen like that as well?
Yup... I have been reading various threads on this forum... and if it is PPR it should update to decision made....

I think I have sorta figured out how POS works... the only thing is that there two individuals here back in December that got their PPR emailed to them...

So now I am trying to determine circumstances where you would be mailed a request versus emailed. Which is why I asked about the use of a representative form...