May 2010
Med's Done....
(Re-Do) July 2011
Interview........
May 2011
Passport Req..
July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
LANDED..........
September 2nd, 2011
@ Impatient- ;D ;D ;D ;D 500 Tamils. You made me laugh today girl. . .Youre right. Its not fair to those of us patiently waiting for months (and sometimes years) to sponsor our spouses legally. ??? :( ??? Congrats on getting the clearance!!! I pray that everything goes smoothly for you both from here on!!!!

Confused, welcome back!!! Well we are still waiting on our AOR letter. Maybe POS does one generic mailing of immigration letters once a month, who knows. Trinidad is quite beautiful. After we are through with immigration, I would love to go back at some point with hubby. I also hear that the all inclusive private resorts in Barbadoes & Jamaica are also breathtaking.

Blessings to All!!! Have a wonderful Monday. . .I pray that God will deliver good news, good news, & more good news to our loved ones in Trinidad, Guyana, & the rest of the Caribbean!!!

GTWifey

Star Member
May 24, 2010
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
(Re-Do) July 2011
Interview........
May 2011
Passport Req..
July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2nd, 2011
ROYAL T,

How is it going? Has hubby landed? I am so excited for you. Those of us in the POS forum can only dream of the happiness you are experiencing now. Please update us. . .

Showers of Blessings,
GT

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
ur too much GT ... LOL

I so wouldnt do all inclusive unless it's a very unsafe island or getaway destination. Aside from that, my hotel in BGI had a small kitchenette which we could have easily provide our own meals but why bother when you are on vacation. Vacations are meant to force you to spend no matter how much you try not to.

We had an excellent complimentary breakfast menu each morning which filled us for most of the day until dinner time.

Gawdd, I am only waiting to hear something from POS man.

TWINS, where are you girl? The last thing I heard from you was ARC and that's it .... come on and tell us what is happening on your end :)

Tear drops

Aug 4, 2010
CDNGirl said:
Welcome Teardrops,

First and foremost, Are you in Guyana or Trinidad? Is your wife a Canadian? (Citizen or Permanent Residence), was their any other marriage before? do you guys have any kids involved? Please do elaborate.

We can help you, this is the perfect place to be. :)

Dear friend how are you? Guess what they turned me down forany reason now my wife is leaving all alone to Canada somewhere in ending of august.

What's next?

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
tear drops, so sorry to hear. perhaps you can start a new thread to find out what persons on the forum have to say about your situation.

:(

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Tear drops said:

Dear friend how are you? Guess what they turned me down forany reason now my wife is leaving all alone to Canada somewhere in ending of august.

What's next?
There are a lot of other posts that can provide you with better information. I just think you have chosen the wrong post and are confused on how you should navigate away from it.

Best of luck to you though.

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Hey room

Hope everyone is doing great :)

twinsmama

May 5, 2010
SVG
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain, Trinidad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-09
Doc's Request.
22-03-10
AOR Received.
19-02-10
File Transfer...
15-01-10
Passport Req..
18-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2010
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Hi all
I am waiting and praying for some news soon. I mailed my ARC payment and letter on the 13th July they received it on the 20th July.

@ confuse all the best with your preparations for your interview.
To everyone I hope we all get some good news soon.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
twinsmama said:
Hi all
I am waiting and praying for some news soon. I mailed my ARC payment and letter on the 13th July they received it on the 20th July.

@ confuse all the best with your preparations for your interview.
To everyone I hope we all get some good news soon.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
Thanks Twins, Gawddd, I was dying to hear from you.
Good to have you back.

Do keep us posted on the progress of your ARC stuff.

Did you hire a lawyer to help with your ARC?

twinsmama

May 5, 2010
SVG
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain, Trinidad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-09
Doc's Request.
22-03-10
AOR Received.
19-02-10
File Transfer...
15-01-10
Passport Req..
18-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2010
LANDED..........
15-10-2010

Hi All
HUGE UPDATE!!!
GLORY TO GOD! GOD IS GOOD AMEN!!!

FILE NO.: B0000-0000(XXX)
Mrs. TWINSMAMA
XXXXX
XXXXXXX
ST. VINCENT & THE GRENADINES
18 August 2010

Dear Mrs. Twinsmama: ;)

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

I am pleased to advise you that all processing requirements have been met and immigrant visas will be issued to you and your accompanying family members: xxxxxx and xxxxxx, when you have provided the following to our office:

1) a passport for yourself and accompanying family member(s) valid at least one month beyond the validity of your medical examinations: 27 November 2010, which will be the date by which you must arrive in Canada as an immigrant;

2) one (1) current passport-type photograph, meeting the enclosed specifications, for each member of your family, the name of each person being written on the back. Do not staple or glue these photos to any object;

3) complete the following information for yourself and each accompanying dependent for whom you are submitting a passport and photograph. Please enclose an extra page with this information if this space is insufficient;

Name Eye Colour Height (cm)

Citizens of Guyana please note: ONLY machine readable passports will be accepted for visa issuance.

You are required to submit all the items listed above in SIXTY (60) days from the date of this letter, failure to do so could result in your application being refused for non-compliance. It generally takes from two to four weeks to make a final decision on your application once ALL the documents have been submitted, excluding mail or courier handling. Applicants resident in Guyana may submit their passports to the Canadian High Commission in Georgetown for forwarding to Port of Spain: you will be provided with a date where we expect a final decision to have been made and passports returned.

Applicants resident in Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, must contact their local courier service e.g. DHL or FEDEX to make pre-paid arrangements for the return of their passports.

Please return this letter with your passport and photograph.

Thank you for your prompt response.
Regards,

Immigration Section/Service de L'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box/C.P. 565
3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
Email / Courriel: pspan-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Facsimile/ Télécopieur : 868-628-2619
www.trinidadandtobago.gc.ca
Government of Canada/ Gouvernement du Canada

NB: When communicating with our office, include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS

Notes to the applicant:

• Immigration photographs are not the same as passport photographs.

• Make sure that you provide the correct number of photographs specified by the visa office

to which you apply.

Notes to the photographer:

The photographs must:

• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centred in the

middle of the photograph;

• have a plain white background;

• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or

exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;

The photographs must:

• measure between 25 mm and 35 mm (1" and 1 3/8") from chin to crown

• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 3/4") finished size.

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
twinsmama said:

Hi All
HUGE UPDATE!!!
GLORY TO GOD! GOD IS GOOD AMEN!!!

FILE NO.: B0000-0000(XXX)
Mrs. TWINSMAMA
XXXXX
XXXXXXX
ST. VINCENT & THE GRENADINES
18 August 2010

Dear Mrs. Twinsmama: ;)

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

I am pleased to advise you that all processing requirements have been met and immigrant visas will be issued to you and your accompanying family members: xxxxxx and xxxxxx, when you have provided the following to our office:

1) a passport for yourself and accompanying family member(s) valid at least one month beyond the validity of your medical examinations: 27 November 2010, which will be the date by which you must arrive in Canada as an immigrant;

2) one (1) current passport-type photograph, meeting the enclosed specifications, for each member of your family, the name of each person being written on the back. Do not staple or glue these photos to any object;

3) complete the following information for yourself and each accompanying dependent for whom you are submitting a passport and photograph. Please enclose an extra page with this information if this space is insufficient;

Name Eye Colour Height (cm)

Citizens of Guyana please note: ONLY machine readable passports will be accepted for visa issuance.

You are required to submit all the items listed above in SIXTY (60) days from the date of this letter, failure to do so could result in your application being refused for non-compliance. It generally takes from two to four weeks to make a final decision on your application once ALL the documents have been submitted, excluding mail or courier handling. Applicants resident in Guyana may submit their passports to the Canadian High Commission in Georgetown for forwarding to Port of Spain: you will be provided with a date where we expect a final decision to have been made and passports returned.

Applicants resident in Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, must contact their local courier service e.g. DHL or FEDEX to make pre-paid arrangements for the return of their passports.

Please return this letter with your passport and photograph.

Thank you for your prompt response.
Regards,

Immigration Section/Service de L'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box/C.P. 565
3-3A Sweet Briar Road, St. Clair
Port of Spain
Trinidad and Tobago
Email / Courriel: pspan-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Facsimile/ Télécopieur : 868-628-2619
www.trinidadandtobago.gc.ca
Government of Canada/ Gouvernement du Canada

NB: When communicating with our office, include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS

Notes to the applicant:

• Immigration photographs are not the same as passport photographs.

• Make sure that you provide the correct number of photographs specified by the visa office

to which you apply.

Notes to the photographer:

The photographs must:

• show a full front view of the person's head and shoulders showing full face centred in the

middle of the photograph;

• have a plain white background;

• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or

exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;

The photographs must:

• measure between 25 mm and 35 mm (1" and 1 3/8") from chin to crown

• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 3/4") finished size.
OMG TWINS ... are you for real? I am soooooo happy for you right now. Least you know by November you will be back in Canada as a landed PR.

Did you received this letter via email or post? How did you apply for your ARC? Was it through a Lawyer?

Did you get a Certificate of Departure from Canada too?

I am a bit worried about my case because e-CAS shows an interview for next month but I still haven't received any letters from the office. It's beginning to bother me seeing that my file has been with the office for over a year now.

Soooo happy for you tho and bigggggg CONGRATS to you my friend :)

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
So twins mama you took 7 months roughly..that great. CONGRATS. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
Congratulations twinsmama, god is good honey!

GTWifey

Star Member
May 24, 2010
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
(Re-Do) July 2011
Interview........
May 2011
Passport Req..
July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
September 2nd, 2011
:) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the name of Jesus!!!!!!! Glory to GOD!!!! I am so happy for you & your family. . .The Bible says that Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Your post on the forum just yesterday was so encouraging to others. Our God is good!!!!

Also, thank you for posting the letter. It gives hubby and I an idea of what to expect (for citizens of Guyana). Anyways girl, start packing!!!!! :p

Vinnigurl

Aug 19, 2010
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
JAN 26, 2011
Passport Req..
SAME DAY AS INTERVIEW
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 31, 2011
LANDED..........
FEB 4, 2011
Hi everyone:
I stumbled across this forum today and i must say you all are very comforting...its nice knowing that there are others going through the same thing...dealing with that anxious impatient feelings, frustration with POS, missing your dear one, saying those dreaded goodbyes....

MY application was approved June 15th and my interview is set for January however I haven't recieved an official letter stating time of interview