+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

LONELYGIRL

Nov 20, 2013
Thank you miss D and Can-vinc.I am happy for you can-vinc,I can surely imagine the joy you must be feeling after months an months of waiting.Goodluck!!!!

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
Can-Vinc said:
Congrats LonelyGirl! POS looks to be movingggg!

Hubby arrives tonight! Landing story to follow :)
Hi Can-Vinc!
I am SO happy for you and hubby. It has been a really long process for both of you and I truly admire your patience. I likely would've been crazy if I was you, but I truly believe God Never gives us more then we are able to handle. Congrats on hubby finally landing. It's long over do! Enjoy every minute together and can't wait to hear the landing story.

Hi everyone else! Mostly just quickly pooping in these days. Some new people around here. Praying for speedy and smooth processing for all!

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
LONELYGIRL said:
Hello everyone :D.So I have a bit of news.We received an email from my lawyer yesterday from pos asking to send in my passport along with passport photos!!!My husband and I are soo excited seeing as we didn't expect that for a couple of months..What does this mean??We just sent in my medical in September and the arc we sent out just last month..I'm looking on here and I'm seeing that all the people who's had good outcomes all had to wait a couple months before they got the passport request?Lol my hub thinks I'm paranoid and I'm overthinking things again,can't help it I'm a worry bee.

congratulations

Faith2525

Sep 4, 2014
To everyone who has received good news, congratulations!! I'm glad to see movement! For those of us who are waiting, there's hope, keep the faith!!

Nov 2, 2014
How is everyone doing? Forum got a little quiet so I am assuming all of us have been moving in slow motion with POS Processing. Really hope this works out for the best and soon.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Hi Everyone! I'm finally back with a landing story! Hubby landed Friday night and of course his flight was delayed but I was tracking the flight (obviously!) and so i arrived at the airport with a few minutes to spare until his flight landed. It was pretty emotional watching all of the reunions, oddly enough it was the grandparent grandchild reunions that were the most emotional for me--that is a special kind of relationship to cherish if you can. I did end up waiting for about an hour in total after the plane landed but for half of this hubby was still on the runway. His time coming through customs and immigration wasn't bad... about 30 minutes total and his meeting with the immigration was only 10 minutes or so and he could not believe how nice they were. He was concerned that it was called an "interview" and so he had a bit of anxiety about that but all he could say was how nice they are. I knew the time was getting close and that he'd be walking through those doors and then suddenly there he was... ALL MINE and not just for a two week vacation! All of the pain of the past couple of years just slipped away! I promise you it feels like that. We spent the weekend running around and doing errands and yes, reality starts to move in as you try to get settled and find your way as a couple but I promise it is nothing compared to the agony of being apart.

Thanks for waiting for my landing story everyone, I know I took my time with it!

Faith2525

Sep 4, 2014
Can-vinc what a beautiful landing story!! I'm touched! I can imagine the joy that both of you felt at that moment!!
Blessings to you and hubby

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Congrats Can-Vinc you so deserve it. So happy you're finally together - enjoy every minute!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Can-Vinc said:
Hi Everyone! I'm finally back with a landing story! Hubby landed Friday night and of course his flight was delayed but I was tracking the flight (obviously!) and so i arrived at the airport with a few minutes to spare until his flight landed. It was pretty emotional watching all of the reunions, oddly enough it was the grandparent grandchild reunions that were the most emotional for me--that is a special kind of relationship to cherish if you can. I did end up waiting for about an hour in total after the plane landed but for half of this hubby was still on the runway. His time coming through customs and immigration wasn't bad... about 30 minutes total and his meeting with the immigration was only 10 minutes or so and he could not believe how nice they were. He was concerned that it was called an "interview" and so he had a bit of anxiety about that but all he could say was how nice they are. I knew the time was getting close and that he'd be walking through those doors and then suddenly there he was... ALL MINE and not just for a two week vacation! All of the pain of the past couple of years just slipped away! I promise you it feels like that. We spent the weekend running around and doing errands and yes, reality starts to move in as you try to get settled and find your way as a couple but I promise it is nothing compared to the agony of being apart.

Thanks for waiting for my landing story everyone, I know I took my time with it!
Awwww Can Vinc what a lovely landing story! Thank you so much for sharing with us. Please keep us posted on his adjustment to life in Canada right on time for the cold and snow!! All the best :D

samkk84

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to London in Jan 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
Hello All,

I am doing research on reasons why people do or do not use lawyers for their immigration applications.

Would appreciate if you could fill this in. It will take less than 2 minutes of your time.

Thanks in advance!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I1QnwL3Ugp0LrUNMQlXtS8qPwt-uzfzXGifMPTIGnPQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Faith2525 said:
Can-vinc what a beautiful landing story!! I'm touched! I can imagine the joy that both of you felt at that moment!!
Blessings to you and hubby
Thanks! The pure joy didn't hit me until the drive home... it hit me like a lightening bolt too.... he reached over and grabbed my hand and I realized it was real and finished. :)

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
MissDominica said:
Congrats Can-Vinc you so deserve it. So happy you're finally together - enjoy every minute!
Thanks MissD, you're time is soon, I feel it.

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Awwww Can Vinc what a lovely landing story! Thank you so much for sharing with us. Please keep us posted on his adjustment to life in Canada right on time for the cold and snow!! All the best :D
Thanks Two Hearts! Yes, not the best time of year weatherwise :) So far so good, he was here before so we're just trying to get back into the groove and routine :).

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
Behopeful said:
Hi Can-Vinc!
I am SO happy for you and hubby. It has been a really long process for both of you and I truly admire your patience. I likely would've been crazy if I was you, but I truly believe God Never gives us more then we are able to handle. Congrats on hubby finally landing. It's long over do! Enjoy every minute together and can't wait to hear the landing story.
@Behopeful... thank you sooooo much. I really appreciate it. I hope you and your family are doing really great and getting ready for the holiday season! thanks for checking in.

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Hey all, so it seems we are going to have to go through the entire sponsorship process again! Hubby could t pay all what he needed to pay and our deadline is nov 30 so I'm guessing they will deny him and than we can re apply?