+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

Faith2525

Sep 4, 2014
Hi mizzdanish, don't give up. I know this is extremely difficult and you don't want to go through this process a second time. Maybe you should try to raise funds, or try getting a small loan from someone or the bank.
Keep praying and asking god for favour. You have two weeks left.
You are in my prayer

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Unfortunately we've exhausted all of those options at this point so were on to plan B which is to start again. I really don't think our marriage will make it through this one but he is the father of my child so he needs to be here! Does anyone know if we can re apply right away? Or maybe we should withdrawal before he gets denied?

smokijoe

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PoS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
01-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not needed
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2012
LANDED..........
12/06/2012
I don't know if you have done this, but contact POS and let the know that things are a bit difficult financially and ask for an extension.
You never know what can happen, plus we bajans always say 'nothing beats a trial but a failure'.
Good luck.

Faith786

Oct 15, 2014
MizzDanish you should contact the embassy right away BEFORE THE DEADLINE and let them know financially you aren't able to get that money together so soon, request an extension- better to do it before the deadline than after.

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Yeah that's the thing, they gave us a month extension which is nov 30 so I emailed and asked for another one, no reply yet.

Nov 2, 2014
Got some great news to share everyone. Finally got request for passport and police records. Waiting on my records to come in so I can send everything out.

I am really hoping I can spend Christmas and New Years with my love.

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
That's great news @ One Love Two Hearts congrats ;D
when did you send in your application??

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
never mind One Love Two Hearts, I saw your timeline, they got ours in Sept 2014 too, praying we get an update soon as well!

Nov 2, 2014
@guyanese24 we are so excited but now patiently waiting on police record so we can send it over. Hope there is no delay in time.
@Faith2525 yes it was fast. We responded to everything as fast as we got them, so we keep our information active.

Anyone knows how long it took to get their information back after filing a police report from the FBI in the US?

LONELYGIRL

Nov 20, 2013
Hi everyone,does anyone know how long it takes after sending in your passport to get an update from ecas.last thing I saw on there was when they received my medicals.Its gonna be almost two weeks since I sent my passport in.What happens next?Also how come it didn't show that they received my passport??

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Hello all, it's been a while....... Needvsomevseriius help and advise

I have abbirth certificate issue with my husband in Guyana. You see when he was living out here inToronto and he had to prove his real name His mother then sent for his birth certificate to canada so it will be on his immigration file here in Canada which is stated as dec 20 1963...... Ok so all these years living in Canada approx 10 years he gets deported back to Guyana which was oct 24 2013 (trying to make a long story short) my husband has no criminal record was deported back because he didnt leave when he should of he overstaybandvsomon. ok so now he's in Guyana and we got married April 2014 and I needed a copy of his birth certificate at that time in order to obtain the marriage licence when we got the orginial birth certificate we notice it's completed different from what is on his immirgration records in canada with lots of mistakes like his middle is spelt wrong and his mother name spelt wrong too and the worst mistake is the actual date of birth which reads Dec 17, 1963 as appose to dec 20 1963.......

I don't even know what to do right now because Canada already has his date of birth as dec 20 1963 and now when it's time for me to file for him I am worry that they will think of fraud or something because of what they have from his previous records before he was deported back

I was told from others that he will have to get a document or affadivt stating that this is the correct birth certificate and submit it with when I am filing for him?????

What should I guys and do I submit a copy of the other one too so they can determine who he is from previous immirgration records when he was living here. I really need to start his paper work but need advise first. I know how immigration thinks especially with his file propabaly considered red flag

Like how can Guyana make a mistake. the date on his birth certificate really is just three day difference with other errors to the spelling of his middle name: example. Birth certificate 1 dated dec 17 1963 is spelt like this Vaughn Noel Forbes , mother name Margaret Noel and then birth certificate 2 dated dec 20 1963 is spelt like this Vaugn Noel Forbs , mother name Margreat Noel......like holly please help

Thank all for listening

Faith2525

Sep 4, 2014
Hi Lonelygirl, according to what I've read on here, ecas doesn't show when your passport has been received. When it's mail back to you, ecas shows decision made.

Congratulations you are almost at the end. Blessings to you and your family.

LONELYGIRL

Nov 20, 2013
Hi everyone so some good news for hubby and I :D :D ;D. finally got my passport back with visa inside.Thank you lordd we are so happy and don't wanna wait another second.im not sure though can we just get our tickets or do we have to wait since I checked my ecas and its changed to decision made and that the office will contact us shortly about the decision..

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
Well POS emailed me back and told me no extention will be granted but to send in what they asked for anyways, they did add that if the fine hasn't been paid in full than to send in confirmation on how much the fine was and how much we've paid and also how much is remaining, I'm feeling a but hopeful!