pending

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2009
I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!! From when I first read your post I had a vibes it would come through nice for you. God bless

RoyalT said:
Hey All,

****Wonderful News****

My husband received a letter today saying that we have met all requirements and that the visa has been approved. All he has to do is send in his passport and a picture.

The Lord God is Good, I am so amazed; but I Thank God for coming through in such a manner!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Everyone, Pray and Trust God to come through for you!!!

GTWifey

Star Member
May 24, 2010
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
(Re-Do) July 2011
Interview........
May 2011
Passport Req..
July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
LANDED..........
September 2nd, 2011
RoyalT said:
Hey All,

****Wonderful News****

My husband received a letter today saying that we have met all requirements and that the visa has been approved. All he has to do is send in his passport and a picture.

The Lord God is Good, I am so amazed; but I Thank God for coming through in such a manner!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Everyone, Pray and Trust God to come through for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
I told you there are many cases moving quickly through POS. Ive had relatives that brought their spouses up in less than 7 months from GT. I am so very happy for you both. . .ALL THE BEST!!!!

GT

May 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2010
AOR Received.
10-10-2010
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Hello everyone just thought i would drop by to share the new with you guys.I spoke to the Missisauga office today regarding my first stage approval.was told that my case was register yesterday and that i should be reciving my letter soon in the mail.good new i am so happy.Now the real waiting will begin.
Have a great day.Oh i now have my ID number.

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
Thats Great GT!!
You're right, now the real waiting begins but at least you know the process has officially started.
Lets pray that it goes quickly and smoothly!!!

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
GOOD JOB GT, very proud of you.

Now the real waiting begins. Keep praying and hope that you kick ass and get this over and done with like Royal T

CDNGirl

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2011
I agree, Good luck girl! ;D

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
I am going through the POS office too, and like confusednscared my case is a bit complicated and somewhat similar. i went in POS on the 21st April for an interview and 2 weeks later the ecas was updated to decission made, I was scared because the interview did not go very well. Anyways after a month I did not get anything in the mail and I wrote cic twice, on the second attempt they responded saying that my application is still under process and a decission is not yet made, what I can't understand is why on ecas it is showing decission made still.

I am scared of a refusal but I am hoping that God will answer our prays and things will work out for all of us

Aug 2010 will make it 12 months since my application started processing in POS. wow time sure goes by and its taking a part of my with every day.

twinsmama

May 5, 2010
SVG
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain, Trinidad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-09
Doc's Request.
22-03-10
AOR Received.
19-02-10
File Transfer...
15-01-10
Passport Req..
18-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2010
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
unstopable1 said:
I am going through the POS office too, and like confusednscared my case is a bit complicated and somewhat similar. i went in POS on the 21st April for an interview and 2 weeks later the ecas was updated to decission made, I was scared because the interview did not go very well. Anyways after a month I did not get anything in the mail and I wrote cic twice, on the second attempt they responded saying that my application is still under process and a decission is not yet made, what I can't understand is why on ecas it is showing decission made still.

I am scared of a refusal but I am hoping that God will answer our prays and things will work out for all of us

Aug 2010 will make it 12 months since my application started processing in POS. wow time sure goes by and its taking a part of my with every day.
Hi unstopable1, You said that your case is a bit similar to confusenscared.
Were you deported from Canada? Do you need ARC? If you don't mind can you explain a little more!

I was deported because of failed Refugee Humanitarian & PRRA. I will be needing ARC.

Why would ecas show decision made when they said that its still in process :eek: that's not fair.
Keep the faith!!! maybe you will get an update soon.

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Welcome aboard Unstopable,

I am glad that I met someone who shares the same timeline as I.

However, as Twins had already mentioned could you please give a little more details regarding your application. How did your interview go? What sort of questions did the IO ask during the interview? Was he/she mean/nice?

Please do share your experience with us. Keep faith and everything will work out well my friend.

Do keep us posted.

Best,
Confused :)

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
hey guys its really nice to have the support. Thanks

Well a little history of my case! ahh where to start :D Its so much. I was staying in Canada on an expired visa ( overstayed) Yes I know its stupid but I was young and my family there (aunt) did not offer any good advise about extending my visa, work permit etc) anyways immigration found out and I was placed in the holding center. My friends came and got me out by paying a bond. There after I tried by every means to stay legally in Canada, but was denied in court. I willingly came back to home country. In all this time I was dating someone in Canada who was presently coming out of a bad relationship. Anyways we mained our relationship, this person visits regularly, and after 3 years of strong long distance relationsgip we got married last March, my spouse
filed the application in June 09
Application received and started processing in POS Aug 09
request for finger prints Oct 09 for check in RCMP
Interview April 10
Nothing about ARC was mentioned to me by IO
Still waiting for decission

Ok. The interview was nerve recking, the IO was a nice lady but very deceiving. She asked all the questions there is on the internet as well as questions that pertained specially to my case. They have all the records of my applications in Canada and everything, but first when she was asking questions she pretended like she did not know anything, then judging from my answers she brought back the same answers to bite me. So that is why I always say answer honestly no matter what in that time they will not be able to hold it against you. This is my case in a nut shell although there are other fine details that are very personal and I don't want to share at this time.

I don't know what to expect at this time, but God I hope its good news. :D
Royal T better count your blessings ;) you sure you don't have an inside contact ...... jokingly

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Unstopable,

Thank you so much for your response. I really hope that things work out well in your favor. I must say that my situation is somewhat similar to yours in the sense that I was pretty young (15yo) when I entered Canada and through the stupid advice of family members and immigration consultants I was pressured into applying for Asylum. Little had I known, I thought it was good because I figured I stand a chance of being landed. Well, that wasn't the case. Immigration consultants are blood suckers. They give you every hope that you will have a case and win and then you flop in the end. Being people with no experience in how the immigration system works in Canada, we went ahead and took their advice. Would I do that again or recommend anyone to take up this process? Absolutely NOT.

The case dragged on for about 8 years and I applied for different categories until each one failed and I lost very big in the end that led to my being deported from Canada.

However, I think I established myself pretty well. Got my high school diploma, worked, volunteered over 1500+ hours at various well know organizations, attended university and worked for the provincial government (LCBO).

My 8 years I lived in Canada were times I will never regret and I thank the Gov't of Canada for allowing me that opportunity to establish myself a little. I know that at somewhere down the line, I will be able to serve the Gov't of Canada with all all they have given me.

I really hope you get a positive outcome man. This whole CIC process is frustrating. I have my interview in September and I am very much nervous anticipating how it will be.

Are you from POS? You are very luck that you got your interview early. I waited so long to get mine. Have you ever ordered CAIPS notes to see exactly what the IO was interested in knowing more about you.

Best wishes,
Confused.

RoyalT

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2010
LANDED..........
07-09-2010
LOL!!! I Wish I had an inside contact, he woulda been here a long time ago. I am truly counting my blessing. I felt like i was dying and wasn't sure how we were going to do this. I felt like packing up and just moving to Trinidad until he got thru; so I really thank God for how things have worked out. I can only imagine how some of you are feeling that have been waiting so long. It's not right at all, to keep a family apart like this for so long. Honestly just pray about it. I had asked my pastors, our prayer group, friends and family to pray for a miracle and God really heard and answered our prayers.

Unstopable, confused & Twins, I know its been a bit of wait..hold on a little longer and lets pray that God does a miracle in your situations as well!!!

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
Thanks RoyalT :)

God is there and our prayers do get answered once we do it with a clean, open mind and heart :)

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Hi Pending ,
I have been following the post and was wondering if you rec'd your pr card as yet as I am just following the timeline.I am also waiting on pr card.

tnks