17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
Well this AOR is rather confusing.
I looked in the CIC website.
The link is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/arc.asp

From that I would assume my husband doesn't need any ARC It would look like someone needs an ARC if they were returning to the country and they hadn't been out if the country for longer then 12 months.
What do you guys think? I'm going to speak with someone that I use to work with that does immigration stuff and get her take on it. Does anyone else have experience with this?

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
@danawe yes ready for my interview i was always ready i know my wife very well, and she is comin down and spend a week with me before the interview. so was yur wife happy to see u when u came home?

@behopefull are u talkin about ARC or AOR if ARC its only for ppl who have been deported and would like to return to canada. if u was giving an exclusion then u dont need an ARC. only for deportation. there are some deportation were u have to be out of the country for 12 months if u want to return before 12 months u need ARC if u not returning withing 12 months then u dont need it. did yur husband get a deportation or exclusion?

Melanitabonita

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2011
Doc's Request.
18-10-2011
Nomination.....
25-03-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
15-04-2011
Med's Request
re do 16-01-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pleeeease soon!!
so i did get a reply today...after 2 days
they just ask me when i was thinking to leave, i said next friday...lets see now

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
Melanitabonita said:
so i did get a reply today...after 2 days
they just ask me when i was thinking to leave, i said next friday...lets see now
yess soo did they cal you or email you?

Melanitabonita

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2011
Doc's Request.
18-10-2011
Nomination.....
25-03-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
15-04-2011
Med's Request
re do 16-01-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pleeeease soon!!
email...sounds to me i will get a nice email on monday...but not putting my hopes to high..been deceived many time!!
enjoy the week end guys!

Bim2Cdn

Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
Jan 2013 (police cert redo & photo)
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2011 & Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR sent Apr 2013
LANDED..........
Apr 2013
Hello Forum Fam,
It's been a very long time since I've been on the forum....trying to get up to date on all the postings.
Welcome to all the newbies.
Congrats to @MelanitaB! I really hope that you have everything in your hands before the end of this month!
To update from my end.... POS sent an email requesting medical redo, 1 photo & an up-to-date police certificate in Jan. They were completed in late Jan (POS received photo and police cert. & medical was sent via courier).
They then sent an email in early Feb asking if I received their request for med redo, photo & police cert. I replied and said yes, all were completed and their office had already confirmed receiving photo & police cert!! They replied and said that it will take about 1 month for medicals to be received / processed.
Haven't heard from them since!! I've also submitted additional info to support our relationship and sent a few emails requesting an update on the status of my application....
Anyhoo......one day closer!
Have a great weekend everyone.

Bim2Cdn

Sep 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
Jan 2013 (police cert redo & photo)
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2012
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2011 & Jan 2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR sent Apr 2013
LANDED..........
Apr 2013
BTW, @quebecboy.....how did your interview go???

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
ARC
How to apply

Some visa offices have their own forms you need to use to apply. Please check the website of the visa office responsible for your region to see their requirements.

If the visa office does not have its own forms, you must include:

a Temporary Resident Visa application form, fully completed in online and validated to create the barcode page.
two passport size photographs taken within the last six months.
a copy of your passport.
a written letter (in English or French) explaining, in detail, the reasons you feel you should be allowed to return to Canada. The letter must be written in block letters in black ink or typed.
the processing fee ($400 CAD). Check the visa office website for payment instructions.

If your departure order became a deportation order because you did not leave Canada within 30 days of the day the departure order was issued, you must explain the reasons you did not leave Canada in the allotted amount of time.

If you are required to re-pay any costs related to your removal from Canada, you will be told the amount when your application is being processed.

If you must attend an interview or if additional documents are required, you will be notified in writing. You will also be notified in writing of the final decision in your case.

Note: If you send documents in a language other than English or French, you must include a certified translation.
Important information

When an officer assesses your application, they will consider, among other things:

the reasons for the removal order
the possibility that you will repeat the behaviour that caused the order to be issued
the length of time since the order was issued
your current situation
the reason why you want to enter Canada.

An incomplete or illegible application will be returned without being processed.

There is no guarantee that you will be issued an Authorization to Return to Canada.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
Bim2Cdn said:
Hello Forum Fam,
It's been a very long time since I've been on the forum....trying to get up to date on all the postings.
Congrats to @ MelanitaB! I really hope that you have everything in your hands before the end of this month!
To update from my end.... POS sent an email requesting medical redo, 1 photo & an up-to-date police certificate in Jan. They were completed in late Jan (POS received photo and police cert. & medical was sent via courier).
They then sent an email in early Feb asking if I received their request for med redo, photo & police cert. I replied and said yes, all were completed and their office had already confirmed receiving photo & police cert!! They replied and said that it will take about 1 month for medicals to be received / processed.
Haven't heard from them since!! I've also submitted additional info to support our relationship and sent a few emails requesting an update on the status of my application....
hey @bim umm how are you i have never met you but am guessing you have been here awhile, but why isa your app taking so long, looks like u almost on yur way.

were is @missd holy cow

Zouk Princesse

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
17-Jan-2012
Med's Request
VO requested med certificate extension from Ottawa 24-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
16-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-Sep-2012
LANDED..........
27-Sep-2012
Bim2Cdn said:
Hello Forum Fam,
Congrats to @ MelanitaB! I really hope that you have everything in your hands before the end of this month!
Hey bim, great to hear from you, I was wondering where you disappeared too! I thought you had landed and moved on lol. POS can be annoying like that, so just keep on them to get your stuff through. Really hope this all moves quickly for you!

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
See that thing that Nigae posted? THATS my confusion with the ARC thing! lol So the temperary visa is part of it

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
ahhh one more thing while im awake lol My income im worried about might cause problems, i only claimed like 15000 for last year and am currently not working (pregnancy was tough) but am returning in Aug with an expected income of 2000/mth. So on the sponsorship application i stated i am unemployed but also included a letter i drafted up explaining why im not working and when I will be returning.... anyone have any feed back?

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
mizzdanish said:
ahhh one more thing while im awake lol My income im worried about might cause problems, i only claimed like 15000 for last year and am currently not working (pregnancy was tough) but am returning in Aug with an expected income of 2000/mth. So on the sponsorship application i stated i am unemployed but also included a letter i drafted up explaining why im not working and when I will be returning.... anyone have any feed back?
welll before i go to bed let me clarify, the reason the ARC is done and they ask for temporary visa is for ppl that was deported and are not applying for sponsorship, if u already applying for sponsoryship n u were deported then u would only need an ARC.

According to CIC you must make a minimum income of 500.00 bucks, also they ask for you t4 or tax form so fi u send them a letter stating u on leave on left work for some reason,i think there is also a minimum amount of time u should be out of work, but the letter should be good

Melanitabonita

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2011
Doc's Request.
18-10-2011
Nomination.....
25-03-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
15-04-2011
Med's Request
re do 16-01-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pleeeease soon!!
dont want to complain but....why ask me when i want to fly???
just make the visa as fast as you can!!!!!grrrrrr!!!!

mizzdanish

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 17th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 25th
File Transfer...
Dec 9 2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Interview........
Aug 21st 2014
The only thing thats worrying me about the work thing is I get paid in cash lol So I cant get any letter stating ill for sure be going back to work in Aug, maybe they will just take my word for it.... i doubt it ughh