Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
We are from October 2018 - more than 2 years. Our file has been to Sydney, Mississauga, Mexico and now Trinidad. It's so discouraging.
Im curious why a few of us are only now being transferred to tinidad..

Bilanka

Apr 25, 2021
When he gets back his passport with visa then he can fly.
I'll be flying soon so for us I will be taking the original copy of the marriage certificate just to be on the safe side with immigration.
Hello, Has anyone submitted thier Passport recently for visa stamping from another country (guyana or other) and it got sent to the Port of Spain in trinidad and tobago? How long aproxamatly did it take to be returned?

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello, Has anyone submitted thier Passport recently for visa stamping from another country (guyana or other) and it got sent to the Port of Spain in trinidad and tobago? How long aproxamatly did it take to be returned?
Did you get back your passport and how long did it took to return to you.

Reactions: Can868

Triniastudy

Jun 2, 2021
Hey! Anyone from Trinidad and Tobago applying for a study permit for fall 2021?
If you've been through this process please share your timeline

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Have you done medical?
My husband did his medical Feb 2019.. they renewed it twice, but it expired again April 7, 2021.. no idea if he needs to do it again. I did a webform, but no clear directive

Brownbeauty

Oct 24, 2013
My husband did his medical Feb 2019.. they renewed it twice, but it expired again April 7, 2021.. no idea if he needs to do it again. I did a webform, but no clear directive
And this is at Port of Spain? How come it's taking that long. I emailed them and they told me they haven't reviewed my file as yet. They just received it but in the mean time my husband and daughter can renew their police clearance. My husband lives in Guyana but he said he will wait until they request it cause it only takes a week to get that done. Did you provide enough proof? I recently visited my husband too in December of last year and spend a month with him. I came back January 15,2021. I emailed Mexico with my passport stamped, ticket itnery and pictures we took out and they emailed me back saying it's added to my file and now when I emailed them back they said my application was sent electronically to Trinidad. Hoping we will hear some good news from TT soon.

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
And this is at Port of Spain? How come it's taking that long. I emailed them and they told me they haven't reviewed my file as yet. They just received it but in the mean time my husband and daughter can renew their police clearance. My husband lives in Guyana but he said he will wait until they request it cause it only takes a week to get that done. Did you provide enough proof? I recently visited my husband too in December of last year and spend a month with him. I came back January 15,2021. I emailed Mexico with my passport stamped, ticket itnery and pictures we took out and they emailed me back saying it's added to my file and now when I emailed them back they said my application was sent electronically to Trinidad. Hoping we will hear some good news from TT soon.
What is your time line

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
We are from October 2018 - more than 2 years. Our file has been to Sydney, Mississauga, Mexico and now Trinidad. It's so discouraging.
Us too. Havent had a request of update from IRCC since Aug 2019