+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Spain Office, Trinidad and Tobago

Faith2525

Sep 4, 2014
@lovergirl...... Congrats on PPR! You have reached the end . PPR is to issue your visa and the visa office will also send your COPR.
Blessings

Lovergirl1215

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16th 2014
AOR Received.
January 3rd 2015
File Transfer...
January 7th 2015
Med's Request
Up Front Medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
March 11th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24th 2015
ThanK you so much for your response. Do you have any idea how long it takes for the visa to be issued and my passport to be given back to me?

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
Hi Lovergirl1215

theres not real time time for them to issue visa they have my wife and daughter passport over 8 weeks now and now it show they processing application faster before processing time was 21 months for complete application now is down to 16 months well atleast you had a ppr that a moving foward just gotta wait its very hard

Lovergirl1215

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16th 2014
AOR Received.
January 3rd 2015
File Transfer...
January 7th 2015
Med's Request
Up Front Medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
March 11th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24th 2015
Indeed Ravi it's ridiculous. Hope your wife and daughter gets PP back soon. It's in God"s hand don't loose faith

Lovergirl1215

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16th 2014
AOR Received.
January 3rd 2015
File Transfer...
January 7th 2015
Med's Request
Up Front Medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
March 11th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24th 2015
Please outline your time line for me @ravi I hear it takes up to 12 weeks the most

OneLoveTwoHearts

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept-2014
File Transfer...
Sept-2014
Med's Request
Sept-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 2014 Passport Sent....: Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
April 12, 2015
I sent POS an email today about my passport inquiring as to when I might get it back. No response, but I will wait a few days to see if I get a response. If not I will just sit back and wait.

Lovergirl1215

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16th 2014
AOR Received.
January 3rd 2015
File Transfer...
January 7th 2015
Med's Request
Up Front Medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
March 11th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24th 2015
I've gotten a reply from them about the same question. They said there's no specific time frame but it can be kept up to 12 weeks. Please post your timeline

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
sooo damn f*ing sad rite now my heart break i so fed up i send email pos and they reply us today via email saying my wife needs to attend a interview in may 4 2015 i dont understand they keep passport for more then 8 weeks and now only since i email tehm requesting info on status now they saying interview i dont f*ing understand this is bull i dont know am just goin to forget about my wife and move on and seperate this is too much they asking to take all these documents with her to interview all docs and forms they already have we send them over 300 pictures over 1500 page of chat history and phone logs over 3,000 money gram slips all this we send them i dont understand they request all these asaying updated version all forms we sent in for the application they want updated police clearance i dont f*ing know anymore well am fed up am leaving my wife i cant take it anymore waste my life time and money

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
I DONT HAVE ANY FAITH IN GOD OR NUTTING ANYMORE IF THEY WAS DOUBT OR ME AND MY WIFE WHY REQUEST PASSPORT AND KEEP IT 8 WEEKS AND ONLY WHEN I SEND EMAIL THEY REPLY THIS ARE THEY TRYING TO PUNISH ME FOR EMAILING THEM WHY ASKING ALL THESE THINGS NOW IF YOU HAD ANY ISSUE SHOUDL HAVE ASKED TO PROVIDE THEM BEFORE REQUEST PP AND IT NOT TRUE I SEE NOW IT MEANS INTERVIEW IS WAVIED IS PP IS REQUEST THIS SI CRAP NOW THEY WANT US DO THEY WHOLE APPL AGAIN SAYING THE WANT UPDATED ONES WTF

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
SO DAMN SAD I DONT KNOW I ALREADY PLAN TO MOVE AND SO THIS MONTH END AND I BUY SO MANY THINGS THINKING MY WIFE WILL BE HERE SOON I JUST DONT KNOW WAT TO DO NOW NOW WAS READY TO BOOK TICKETS FOR THEM TO COME CANADA NOW GOT NO CHOICE TO TELL HER ATTEND INTERVIEW I DONT KNOW WHAT IS NEXT I ALREADY TOOK VACTION TIME FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF APRIL NOW WILL BE ALONE DOES ANY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER INTERVIEW LIKE DO THEY ISSUE THE VISA RITGHT THERE AND THEN OR LIKE YOU GOTTA WAIT AGAIN LIKE 8 WEEKS ALL OVER AGAIN I DONT UNDERSTAND I SHOULD NOT HAVE EMAIL THEM I THINK THEY PUNISH ME NOW FOR IT LIKE DO THEY JUST RANDOMLY SELECT APPLICATION FOR INTERVIEW AS I FEEL AM SO FAR IN MY APPLICATION PROCESS TO ASK FOR INTERVIEW NOW WHY NOT REQUEST IT BEFORE REQUST PASSPORT AM DAMN SURE YOU WOULD HAVE REVIEW OUR FILE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING FINE BEFORE ASK US TO SEND PASSPORT THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

Lovergirl1215

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16th 2014
AOR Received.
January 3rd 2015
File Transfer...
January 7th 2015
Med's Request
Up Front Medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
March 11th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24th 2015
Sorry to hear about this. I find it ridiculous nevertheless don't give up on your wife and daughter. You will all be together soon. You should use a representative and make this all easier. He might be able to Appeal the matter and instead of filing again do attachment papers.

Lovergirl1215

Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 16th 2014
AOR Received.
January 3rd 2015
File Transfer...
January 7th 2015
Med's Request
Up Front Medical
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
March 11th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 24th 2015
When your wife received passport request what exactly did they say in the letter or email?

Faith2525

Sep 4, 2014
I'm really really sorry to hear this Ravi. I'm speechless. These people are something else. Don't let them destroy your marriage. Hang in there. May is not far.
I was also asked for updated forms, pics, chats etc.

You can't allow those people to destroy your marriage. You have to fight with them until you win! Patience , faith and trust in God is my daily bread. Hang in there. Check your inbox.

guyanese24

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
Ravi Ryder said:
sooo damn f*ing sad rite now my heart break i so fed up i send email pos and they reply us today via email saying my wife needs to attend a interview in may 4 2015 i dont understand they keep passport for more then 8 weeks and now only since i email tehm requesting info on status now they saying interview i dont f*ing understand this is bull i dont know am just goin to forget about my wife and move on and seperate this is too much they asking to take all these documents with her to interview all docs and forms they already have we send them over 300 pictures over 1500 page of chat history and phone logs over 3,000 money gram slips all this we send them i dont understand they request all these asaying updated version all forms we sent in for the application they want updated police clearance i dont f*ing know anymore well am fed up am leaving my wife i cant take it anymore waste my life time and money
hey Ravi. I am sorry to know that you are going through this frustrating period but once Pos have the PP or requested it you are almost there bro. Which country is your wife from? the reason is unless she is from Trinidad then POS has to be making a mistake by asking her to attend an interview if they have her PP. Most of us went through this and indeed its frustrating and heart breaking knowing that you need your love ones next to you. Please keep the faith and be strong you are almost there one love.

Ravi Ryder

Feb 20, 2015
my wife from guyana they say they will send back her passport to make the travel arragements i dont understand why evben request her passport keep it 8 weeks then ask for interview and they only asking dis since i send them email for status they reply me with this like i dont understand they have all info and if they did not have it and has doubt why ask to send pp to finalize appl and and appl in final stage dont not make sense at all wat can i do can i seek lawyer will they be able to chage or do anything shoudl i ask pos if this error wat is the reasons for new document i dont mind my wife go interview i will go with here why we need to do all forms again like thats stupd and they have all our pic and docs and so