Approved
Passport Req..
Dec/2010
VISA ISSUED...
feb/2011
LANDED..........
feb/2011
Good Morning to All.......

I thank everybody for replying.......As to the medical everything is update, The police check everything was fine.... The landing fees was
processed on 02/11/2010 and I was told that they emailed the POS office letting them know.... When my husband did the interview they told
him that they wanted to final is case in weeks just pay the processing fee for the ARC and fill out the form...Then mail it back to them...I mailed it to them on 19/09/2010 registered mail would you believe the only received it on 26/10/2010 on their desk (dont even get me started with the TT Post Office they are terrible).. I even emailed the POS office regarding that because we had a deadline and they have responded back to my email...When emailing do not email the general request because you will never get a respond email the specific inquiry where you fill out a little form from the drop down list then you can attached a letter on your request put everything you want to know... and the person
who deals with your file will email you back...That is what I did and I got a respond everytime I emailed within the same day....

As to star apple have you tried emailing the specific email request...letting them know...
In your email be very specific letting them know that you would like to send additional info but you do not have the id number for it was not
provided on the letter...

When you do the letter in letter format be very polite...by letting them know that you are aware that they are very busy (blah blah.....)

confusednscared did they request an ARC letter because if you know that you need one can you not just go ahead and get the form and pay the fees and then mail it...I was told that my husband would need an ARC to come back to Canada before the year but if he comes back to Canada after the year then he does not need one....I guess everyone cases is different...You figure with what happened to St. Lucia with the hurricane and how things are out their they would put and express on it... But I say nothing beats prayer...For prayer answers all things...

Its really nice to now that we can share what we are going through....

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
I asked about what to expect next and all I got was to wait because there really isn't a lot more that can be done at this time in processing. As I type this message I can hear Caribbean Airlines flying over head departing GEO for POS and then YYZ... I hope to god that one day I will be on this same flight heading out.

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
File Transfer...
04-02-2010
Med's Request
with applicication
Interview........
Approved
Passport Req..
Dec/2010
VISA ISSUED...
feb/2011
LANDED..........
feb/2011
confusednscared....just keep the faith....

AND KNOW THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT NOR THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG...BUT ITS FOR THOSE WHO CAN ENDURE TO THE END
SO I PRAY FOR GOD TO POUR OUT THE SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE ON YOU....JUST KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT GOD IS AN ON TIME GOD... HE MAY NOT DO THINGS ON OUR TIME BUT HE IS ON TIME AS HE SAYS HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS NOR OUR THOUGHTS ARE HIS THOUGHTS....JUST BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH....

I too go through my trials sometimes but God always reminds me that I come to far to give up now... And if he has never failed me before
why would he fail me now, he will never leave me nor forsake me......All things will work together for good...Just believe and have faith...

Words of Wisdom... "DONT GIVE UP ON GOD FOR HE WONT GIVE UP ON YOU FOR HE IS FAITHFUL....

When you feel a plane going by or even see one just beleive and speak to yourself saying that one day you will be on that plane going to yyz...Speak to your situation for their is power in the tongue...The same time we can think of something negative to say about our
situation turn it to positive thinking...but believe what you speak....remember their is power in the tongue...Be blessed....

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
keeping_the_faith_in_God said:
confusednscared....just keep the faith....

AND KNOW THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT NOR THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG...BUT ITS FOR THOSE WHO CAN ENDURE TO THE END
SO I PRAY FOR GOD TO POUR OUT THE SPIRIT OF ENDURANCE ON YOU....JUST KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT GOD IS AN ON TIME GOD... HE MAY NOT DO THINGS ON OUR TIME BUT HE IS ON TIME AS HE SAYS HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS NOR OUR THOUGHTS ARE HIS THOUGHTS....JUST BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH....

I too go through my trials sometimes but God always reminds me that I come to far to give up now... And if he has never failed me before
why would he fail me now, he will never leave me nor forsake me......All things will work together for good...Just believe and have faith...

Words of Wisdom... "DONT GIVE UP ON GOD FOR HE WONT GIVE UP ON YOU FOR HE IS FAITHFUL....

When you feel a plane going by or even see one just beleive and speak to yourself saying that one day you will be on that plane going to yyz...Speak to your situation for their is power in the tongue...The same time we can think of something negative to say about our
situation turn it to positive thinking...but believe what you speak....remember their is power in the tongue...Be blessed....
awwww, ur soo sweet :D

I am a big believe in GOD and I know that time heals all our pains and trust me, our days are soon to come.

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
faith in god...u putting chills up my spine with your words...so true :)
i can feel the strength and the positive vibes from you and your posts are very very helpful by the way of details. THank you :) you have put a smile on my face and hope in my heart.

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
File Transfer...
04-02-2010
Med's Request
with applicication
Interview........
Approved
Passport Req..
Dec/2010
VISA ISSUED...
feb/2011
LANDED..........
feb/2011
Amen...

It is an honor for God to use me to share some word of wisdom....

confusednscared do not take this personal but I strongly beleive that you need to change your user id name to something positive...
for as along as you use that user name you will all be confused and scared... We need to understand that words are spirits that we
release... because names are what we use to identify things...

You will feel a little different inside once you change the username that you are using...For God did not give us a spirit of fear but of a sound mind...as well Spirit of confusion is not of God...

Be Blessed Everyone...And remember to keep the faith...

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
my user name is just a name I use in this forum. It has no meaning to me whatsoever like it did when I first joined this network almost two years ago .... wow, time really does fly fast. I must say that I am proud not to be someone who is confused or scared any longer. I live with high intentions and belief that GOD is around which I feel around me always and once they are here with me, I needn't worry much about any negative thoughts or spirits.

I know this process is working and it will work out excellent in the end but only GOD knows what's best for us and I live with the belief that "god only gives us only what we can handle" and "god has everything all planned out for us which no one else can take" In time it PR Status and CC will be granted to all of us once we have the strongest belief that GOD is there and they listen to our words and grant us guidance and protection always in our lives.

Miracles have happened to me in my life and one of those miracles is with immigration. Trust me, I know GOD does exist regardless of whichever form and belief we go to them.

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
File Transfer...
04-02-2010
Med's Request
with applicication
Interview........
Approved
Passport Req..
Dec/2010
VISA ISSUED...
feb/2011
LANDED..........
feb/2011
Does anyone no the best postal service company in the Carribean.

You know what I learned this morning I did not even know.... That using the immigration number the the POS spain office gives you
it can also check to see if their is any updates from their end...(I guess its true when the say you learn something knew everyday)

I called the customer service dept and I asked them who updates the info is it the Mississauga office or the office which has the files
and that was when they told me to use the immigration number to check for POS office and the client id# to check for the mississauga office... But for the immigration file# I had to use my husband info....(very intersting)

I tell you I believe they should have a call center to accept calls when calling the POS office....

confusednscared

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2009 CPC-M
Doc's Request.
NONE
Med's Request
2009, 2010
Interview........
14-09-2010
Passport Req..
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2011
LANDED..........
14-09-2011
I think your best bet would be DHL ....

So, did you actually get any updates on your file when you called the POS office?

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
File Transfer...
04-02-2010
Med's Request
with applicication
Interview........
Approved
Passport Req..
Dec/2010
VISA ISSUED...
feb/2011
LANDED..........
feb/2011
When I called the POS office they do not give out any info on the phone....So I dont even bother calling for it is a waste of time.....

I would email the the specific inquiry.... And get a response back...

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
File Transfer...
04-02-2010
Med's Request
with applicication
Interview........
Approved
Passport Req..
Dec/2010
VISA ISSUED...
feb/2011
LANDED..........
feb/2011
I have had no response from them as yet...But I know the next step is for my husband to send in his passport (how I know is because of the last email they sent me when they told me my husband will be contacted in due course of the next step of what to do..)(due course whatever that means..).... I am just curious on the process because I dont want no surprises.... And to know what I went through with TT POST.....

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
keeping_the_faith_in_God said:
I have had no response from them as yet...But I know the next step is for my husband to send in his passport (how I know is because of the last email they sent me when they told me my husband will be contacted in due course of the next step of what to do..)(due course whatever that means..).... I am just curious on the process because I dont want no surprises.... And to know what I went through with TT POST.....
u did not have a tracking number? thats what used and checked to ensure it arrived.
I use fedex! they are great! i luv em.

Nov 8, 2010
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
File Transfer...
04-02-2010
Med's Request
with applicication
Interview........
Approved
Passport Req..
Dec/2010
VISA ISSUED...
feb/2011
LANDED..........
feb/2011
HoneyBird said:
u did not have a tracking number? thats what used and checked to ensure it arrived.
I use fedex! they are great! i luv em.
Yes I did have a tracking number but for some reason no one new where the package was...Canada Post told me that they have no
control over shipping once it leaves Canada....TT Post gave me nothing but the run around...I had to wait for a month before they could
trace the package (standard procedure) after I told TT post that Canada has put out an investigation then they started giving me answers...
I sent the package 18/09/10.
TT post told me package ws sent for deliver on 07/10/2010 and signed gave me the employee name when I emailed POS letting them know
and asking if documents have been received( emailed 25/10/2010) I was told that their were still outstanding...When I received info from the TT Post about where the documents where and who signed it again I emailed POS 26/10/2010 I received another email from POS telling me
that the documents arrived on their desk 26/10/2010. when the dead line was 25/10/2010 but I was told that they go by date of postal stamp...

That was my crazy drama with TT Post....

GTWifey

Star Member
May 24, 2010
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
(Re-Do) July 2011
Interview........
May 2011
Passport Req..
July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!
LANDED..........
September 2nd, 2011
confusednscared said:
I asked about what to expect next and all I got was to wait because there really isn't a lot more that can be done at this time in processing. As I type this message I can hear Caribbean Airlines flying over head departing GEO for POS and then YYZ... I hope to god that one day I will be on this same flight heading out.
O geeez Confused. You put a smile on my face with the GEO-POS-YYZ statement. I'm longing for hubby to board that connection flight. :-[

Welcome to all the newbies. . .

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
i really hope letters are on the way. its been way to quiet. i have signed up for the e-cas tracker to ensure that i know if there is ever an update, but so far i am not even on their system. so i am just wondering what the hell is going on.

yesterday i used a feather (native indian thingy i got in canada) asked my question...i.e. when will i get through..and the thought that popped in my head was march!.That would make 10 months from my initial application.