Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
millslu said:
@ behopefull yeh that sucks big time huh
@ moonie yeh thanks so much, the interview is in may 8 so i have enough time when it get close am gonna hola at you,just make sure u not in the middle of making those little moonies. lol
So then I predict you should be up here by June/July. :D

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
millslu said:
@ behopefull yeh that sucks big time huh
@ moonie yeh thanks so much, the interview is in may 8 so i have enough time when it get close am gonna hola at you,just make sure u not in the middle of making those little moonies. lol
Sure does suck especially if you're the person waiting for your AOR. Doesn't look good on POS either and they would have to disclose the breach of confidentiality to the sponsor/ applicant. Oh well... Fromadistance will have to decide if they will contact POS and given she is going to have a baby soon, I'm sure it's the last thing they want or are thinking about!
How are you feeling anyways, Fromadistance? I remember being so tired in those last few weeks but couldn't sleep for long periods because I was so uncomfortable. Hope you are well!

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
Behopeful,

They sent my husband's AOR by snail mail. But he didnt realise they sent someone else's AOR as well!! He was quoting me the file number and the person's UCI this morning. SMH it is a total breach of confidentiality and I am definitely going to be emailing them about their mistake! Imagine if you are waiting on interview request or meds extension request only to find out they mistakenly sent it to someone else!! They will try to cover up but they will need to acknowledge their mistake. POS too dyam lazy lol.

Oh the last few weeks-horrible and uncomfy and cant sleep. But this shall pass soon cant wait.

Zouk Princesse

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
17-Jan-2012
Med's Request
VO requested med certificate extension from Ottawa 24-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
16-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-Sep-2012
LANDED..........
27-Sep-2012
Hey Half...sorry FULL moon! Nice to hear from you, glad to hear your other half is settling in so well. Your movie nights really made me smile. People who haven't gone through this just don't realize how precious those little things are and that it's what you miss the most! My husband's been here 6 months now and I still find myself staring at him like "are you really here, just doing the dishes or on the computer like nothing?" I wonder how long it'll be before I accept he's really here to stay...

Hopefully POS will be anxious to close up some files before summer and we'll see those PPR's flying in.

Miss D girl, you're coming up to the 8 month mark, that's when we got our PPR! Here's hoping the dca tradition continues for you!

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Zouk Princesse said:
Hey Half...sorry FULL moon! Nice to hear from you, glad to hear your other half is settling in so well. Your movie nights really made me smile. People who haven't gone through this just don't realize how precious those little things are and that it's what you miss the most! My husband's been here 6 months now and I still find myself staring at him like "are you really here, just doing the dishes or on the computer like nothing?" I wonder how long it'll be before I accept he's really here to stay...

Hopefully POS will be anxious to close up some files before summer and we'll see those PPR's flying in.

Miss D girl, you're coming up to the 8 month mark, that's when we got our PPR! Here's hoping the dca tradition continues for you!
Hey Princess Z! 6 months?!!!!!!!!!! It feels like the other day you were patiently waiting on your passport to be returned!!!!

It hasn't even hit us yet either. I bet when it does, we'll be crying our eyes out!

I really pray for all here and POS needs to get their act together and finalize everyone's docs.

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
HAHAH definatly hope something happen again and am sure becasue @MISSD is aproaching 8 month am sure she will hear something, that exactly the time i heard something, keep your fiingers and toes cross its movie time lol

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Hi all my loves! Big action in this thread today I see :) I have my licensing exam tomorrow eeeeek.

@Fullmoonie - Thanks for stopping in hunny! Glad to hear hubby got the job offers :) He'll do great at whatever he decides. I will message ya tomorrow after my exam. xoxo

@FAD - holy crap. That sucks. I will change the spreadsheet back and put your original AOR date back. SMH. When did you get the first one? Jan or Feb? I would def let POS know their error (maybe through CSE) - poor person waiting on an update and they are sending to other people.. wow.

@millslu - I can see a big change in you since you finally heard from POS :) Good for you! See, all that worryin' that I made you do was just to make you strong and get you ready to kick butt at this interview :D

@Zouk - Giiiirrrrlll, you gave me butterflies reminding me about the 8 month mark for you guys and that I'm almost there. I'm even more giddy because I got my AOR within a month of file transfer, so I'm hoping maybe to get it even BEFORE 8 months hehe. But I won't be greedy.. As long as it's good news I will wait to hear it.

@Behopeful - how you doin? Your AOR is soon comin.. unless FAD already has it ;) hehe

I had to take a break from studying to see if anyone in here got news or if I got anything in my email hehe. But now I gotta go back to studying! I've got my practice patient (a hoodie and sweat pants stuffed with pillows) waiting on me.. so I better get goin.

Much loveee!

I got a good feeling from being in here today!!!!! I hope it's good vibes for my exam tomorrow AND to hear from POS.

xoxo

millslu

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 27, 2012
Doc's Request.
SEPTEMBER 5, 2012 (Children's Meds)
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 16, 2012
File Transfer...
SEPTEMBER 14, 2012
Med's Done....
JUNE 19 2012
Interview........
MAY 8TH 2013 passed arc in process
Passport Req..
SEPT 23 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 8th, 2013
LANDED..........
October 20th, 2013
MissDominica said:
Hi all my loves! Big action in this thread today I see :) I have my licensing exam tomorrow eeeeek.

@ Fullmoonie - Thanks for stopping in hunny! Glad to hear hubby got the job offers :) He'll do great at whatever he decides. I will message ya tomorrow after my exam. xoxo

@ FAD - holy crap. That sucks. I will change the spreadsheet back and put your original AOR date back. SMH. When did you get the first one? Jan or Feb? I would def let POS know their error (maybe through CSE) - poor person waiting on an update and they are sending to other people.. wow.

@ millslu - I can see a big change in you since you finally heard from POS :) Good for you! See, all that worryin' that I made you do was just to make you strong and get you ready to kick butt at this interview :D

@ Zouk - Giiiirrrrlll, you gave me butterflies reminding me about the 8 month mark for you guys and that I'm almost there. I'm even more giddy because I got my AOR within a month of file transfer, so I'm hoping maybe to get it even BEFORE 8 months hehe. But I won't be greedy.. As long as it's good news I will wait to hear it.

@ Behopeful - how you doin? Your AOR is soon comin.. unless FAD already has it ;) hehe

I had to take a break from studying to see if anyone in here got news or if I got anything in my email hehe. But now I gotta go back to studying! I've got my practice patient (a hoodie and sweat pants stuffed with pillows) waiting on me.. so I better get goin.

Much loveee!

I got a good feeling from being in here today!!!!! I hope it's good vibes for my exam tomorrow AND to hear from POS.

xoxo
wow imagine that @missd she is getting her license very soon, so amazing news @missd we are all praying for you in the forum. yeh i know i feel different and i want to contribute to this forum eveery step of the way until or even after my landing.
@

Zouk Princesse

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
17-Jan-2012
Med's Request
VO requested med certificate extension from Ottawa 24-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
16-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-Sep-2012
LANDED..........
27-Sep-2012
Halfmoon said:
Hey Princess Z! 6 months?!!!!!!!!!! It feels like the other day you were patiently waiting on your passport to be returned!!!!

It hasn't even hit us yet either. I bet when it does, we'll be crying our eyes out!

I really pray for all here and POS needs to get their act together and finalize everyone's docs.
Haha yup... 6 months just flew by! But hey, it's not the worst thing in the world to be appreciating each other every day, so maybe it never has to hit us!

MissDominica said:

@ Zouk - Giiiirrrrlll, you gave me butterflies reminding me about the 8 month mark for you guys and that I'm almost there. I'm even more giddy because I got my AOR within a month of file transfer, so I'm hoping maybe to get it even BEFORE 8 months hehe. But I won't be greedy.. As long as it's good news I will wait to hear it.

xoxo
Good luck on your licensing exam! Just think, soon you'll have two reasons to celebrate! In the meantime, try to enjoy the 'single' life for a bit... Once he gets here, the tv will never be yours again! ;D

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Zouk Princesse said:
Good luck on your licensing exam! Just think, soon you'll have two reasons to celebrate! In the meantime, try to enjoy the 'single' life for a bit... Once he gets here, the tv will never be yours again! ;D
Haha tru!!

fromadistance

Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2012
Doc's Request.
11-09-2013 RPRF Request
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
03-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2013
LANDED..........
24-11-2013
MissDominica said:

@ Fullmoonie - Thanks for stopping in hunny! Glad to hear hubby got the job offers :) He'll do great at whatever he decides. I will message ya tomorrow after my exam. xoxo

@ FAD - holy crap. That sucks. I will change the spreadsheet back and put your original AOR date back. SMH. When did you get the first one? Jan or Feb? I would def let POS know their error (maybe through CSE) - poor person waiting on an update and they are sending to other people.. wow.

@ millslu - I can see a big change in you since you finally heard from POS :) Good for you! See, all that worryin' that I made you do was just to make you strong and get you ready to kick butt at this interview :D

@ Behopeful - how you doin? Your AOR is soon comin.. unless FAD already has it ;) hehe

Much loveee!

xoxo
Lol No it isnt Behopeful's AOR the person is a female and is actually from St Vincent. They put all her details on the letter!!. But my husband's name and address is on the envelope smh. Serious breach of privacy. Which leads me to believe the person has my husband's letter!

Good luck in your exams. I know you will do well

Behopeful

Dec 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/12/2012
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
11/01/2013
Med's Request
In Process: 12-09-2013
Med's Done....
04/12/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
HAHA! Thanks for putting my mind at ease FAD and assuring me it isn't my husbands AOR.

MissD good luck on your exam. I remember my first licensing exam was terrifying and my stomach was in knots. There came a point where I just couldn't study anymore. My second time doing a licensing exam was much less nerve racking. I knew what to expect and I was already licensed in something else. You will do great! All the knowledge is there, just take your time! I'm sure you will feel exhausted after. I just relaxed for a day after both of mine. Good luck!
As for me... Life is going on. We will be going to Trinidad to visit my husband in 9 days! Yay! We are down to single digits! I've been counting down the days since middle of January (pretty lame!) one of my colleagues said you must be counting down the days now. I thought in my head, I've been counting everyday since January!! Have a good night everyone!

Can-Vinc

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2013
Doc's Request.
Mar-2014 (updated police check/fingerprints) // May-2014 ARC
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Feb-2013
Med's Request
2nd Meds Request May -2014
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Interview........
Jan-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
November 7, 2014
@ FromaDistance.... St. Vincent, eh? My hubz is from St. Vincent... but you say it is female... oh well. :)

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Behopeful said:
HAHA! Thanks for putting my mind at ease FAD and assuring me it isn't my husbands AOR.

MissD good luck on your exam. I remember my first licensing exam was terrifying and my stomach was in knots. There came a point where I just couldn't study anymore. My second time doing a licensing exam was much less nerve racking. I knew what to expect and I was already licensed in something else. You will do great! All the knowledge is there, just take your time! I'm sure you will feel exhausted after. I just relaxed for a day after both of mine. Good luck!
As for me... Life is going on. We will be going to Trinidad to visit my husband in 9 days! Yay! We are down to single digits! I've been counting down the days since middle of January (pretty lame!) one of my colleagues said you must be counting down the days now. I thought in my head, I've been counting everyday since January!! Have a good night everyone!
Thanks! I think it went ok :) are you a doctor too?

Melanitabonita

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2011
Doc's Request.
18-10-2011
Nomination.....
25-03-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
15-04-2011
Med's Request
re do 16-01-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
16-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Pleeeease soon!!
Im going coucou waiting on passport to come back...so i wrote to pos today, letting them know a job is awaiting for me, if they could see into issuing the visa this week!
No responce this time!
Maybe tomorow...so tired of saying/thinking that!!!
All the best to all!!