+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port Huron- Vehicle Export

Dimhil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi,

Has anybody recently exported their vehicle via Port Huron, If so what is the exact address.
I have read a few comments where people were unsure and crossed to Canada without exporting.
With COVID, I don't have an option to come back to the US, thus taking extra precautions.

Thanks

oasisvip

Jan 10, 2018
Hi, I have the same question, anyone know exact address, I tried to call them, it's pre-recorded messages, saying the cargo building, where is this cargo building to export the car, thanks in advance.

oasisvip

Jan 10, 2018
I got the answer myself, incase someone need it.
call the number 810-989-8835, talked the officer, the exact address is
2321 Pine Grove Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060
It's the Cargo Building, if you call the number 810-989-8838, you heard the pre-recorded message also mention this Cargo building right before the toll booth.
Park your vehicle on the side, and walk in that building.

Sam112

Oct 5, 2021
I got the answer myself, incase someone need it.
call the number 810-989-8835, talked the officer, the exact address is
2321 Pine Grove Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060
It's the Cargo Building, if you call the number 810-989-8838, you heard the pre-recorded message also mention this Cargo building right before the toll booth.
Park your vehicle on the side, and walk in that building.
Hi!
Quick question. Did you actually have to park on the side of the freeway near the barrier and walk to the building?

Thank you,
Sam

R@$HN€

Dec 4, 2021
Hi @ranahere_222265 and @Sam112
Is the vehicle export bldg within the US? Reason I ask is I am nervous - I read in other post that they asked someone to bring in additional documentation to export their vehicle. Since I no longer have a valid visa (h1b extension petition in progress) I will not be able to come back US side if I cross the border. If I am at the export office , and if that is on the US side , then I should be good even if I need to back to Michigan , correct?

ranahere_222265

May 15, 2018
Hi,

Has anybody recently exported their vehicle via Port Huron, If so what is the exact address.
I have read a few comments where people were unsure and crossed to Canada without exporting.
With COVID, I don't have an option to come back to the US, thus taking extra precautions.

Thanks
I did same time last year. the office is on US side just before you reach the border crossing toll booth. You take the ramp towards the bridge and on your left, you will see the office. Park the car by the curb and you can walk over to the office. They ask for current registration and title. There are also border guards nearby who show you directions. Also, you can call them, they respond.