+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLO PROCESSING TIME ( under mercan. Agency)

adees

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Hi guys ! I would like to know your experience regarding the polo processing time under mercan? Since mercan told most of us it takes 2 to 3 months isnt true? Why other appilicant didnt experience that long after they finished their pdos they already give the flight details their are not aware regarding polo ... Im so confuse regarding this matter

nikysa

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
I am direct hire. My employer processed POLO in just 14 days. since you are under Mercan (agency) i dont have any idea. but i guess it's the same thing with POLO processing just 14 days if the documents are complete.

adees

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
nikysa said:
I am direct hire. My employer processed POLO in just 14 days. since you are under Mercan (agency) i dont have any idea. but i guess it's the same thing with POLO processing just 14 days if the documents are complete.
thank you for the info ... I would like to know how do you get a direct hire?

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
nikysa said:
Nikysa saan ka po nagpamedical?st,lukes taguig po ba kayo?if yes paano nyo nalaman na ok yung result mg medical?

nikysa

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
iammikeywithy said:
Nikysa saan ka po nagpamedical?st,lukes taguig po ba kayo?if yes paano nyo nalaman na ok yung result mg medical?

hi iammikeywithy

yeah i had my medical from St. Lukes Global,.the staff will not tell you if you passed the medical exam. they will told you that they will send it to the CEM within 7 days. If you didnt received any call from them within 7 days it means all is good.

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
nikysa said:
hi iammikeywithy

yeah i had my medical from St. Lukes Global,.the staff will not tell you if you passed the medical exam. they will told you that they will send it to the CEM within 7 days. If you didnt received any call from them within 7 days it means all is good.
I'm confused lang kasi sabe nila 2-3 weeks daw if wala na receive na call naipasa na daw sa cem if merong problem they will call.nagtataka lang ako kasi 2-3 weeks for medical result ang sinabe samen....

nikysa

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
nikysa said:
hi iammikeywithy

ok lng yun. If you didnt received any call coming from St. Luke's within 2-3 weeks it means youre doin good. just wait for the email from CEM for the approval of your application,.normally, it takes 2 weeks lng for the approval they will send it thru email.

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
nikysa said:
ok lng yun. If you didnt received any call coming from St. Luke's within 2-3 weeks it means youre doin good. just wait for the email from CEM for the approval of your application,.normally, it takes 2 weeks lng for the approval they will send it thru email.
Nikysa i got my visa approved ask ko lang direct ka ba?nakalimutan ko kasi nag POLO ka pa ba?ano ba yung next step pag na visahan na?