+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLO? pls advise

lanierruss

Jan 10, 2010
Hi. I already have my temporary working visa since aug 2009 and until now im still here in my country waiting for the POLO that according to my agency, they processed it prior to time i received my visa.. It seems that the agency handling is not par doing their best to make the processing fast or any peculiar reason happened I guess. It's almost five months since i resigned from my company hoping that i leave the country the soonest for a better future. I just need a job very badly now since i need to cope up coz i was a victim of typhoon ondoy and i have kids to support. My question is, it is possible to get another employer or agency here in the Philippines just to make the application fast? Another thing, anybody who can tell how many weeks/months is the processing of POLO? Thanks so much. Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi just a question if you’ve got a LMIA-exempt under AIPP in NB do you still have to undergo POLO (Philippine Overseas Labour Office) and POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration? thing? Or it can be waived and just do the PDOS (predeparture orientation seminar) +Work Permit available + currently processing PR. Thank you.

Sku11cracker

Feb 5, 2018
Hi just a question if you’ve got a LMIA-exempt under AIPP in NB do you still have to undergo POLO (Philippine Overseas Labour Office) and POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration? thing? Or it can be waived and just do the PDOS (predeparture orientation seminar) +Work Permit available + currently processing PR. Thank you.
Hi! are you in Canada now? How did you exit from Philippine Immigration? Did you undergo POLO and secured an OEC?