+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Policy change in CIPS Certification for SINP

Kunkka1986

Apr 11, 2018
I have submitted my SINP application on January 1 2018 and also submitted CIPS I.S.P application under Established IT Professional route. However, the SINP In-Demand Occupation List recently changed and added the following limitation for CIPS I.S.P. application routes.

I'm not sure whether the change affects the submitted application and does anyone notice this change?

2175 Web designers and developer
Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
For more information, visit the provincial regulator the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS).

prowael

May 22, 2018
Hello Kunkka1986, I think I have the same case, I am trying to apply for exam route and I don't know is this will be Ok for the new requirements. I know that exam route acting as education plus experience in ITCP and I am not sure this will work for SINP OID and EE or not. please share me your email that we can have more discussion. My email is: prowael@yahoo.com. thanks.

sshinde19

Apr 17, 2019
Hi @Kunkka1986, Can we fill the application for SINP before we get the CIPS ISP certificate? As I am also in process for applying for the CIPS ISP certificate.