Police Dubai police certificate

Badz

Sep 18, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone may I ask in regards of police. Certificate in Dubai, if someone like me had requested for police certificate and they said they have my name in the system which I need to clear which I did nit do crime or owe no one but only they the police in bur Dubai year 2005 they interrogate me for almost camera of my friends and I was not been detain and I am back to Dubai as visitor visa several times had not been detained at all. And now I had requested for police certificate and the police Dubai certificate department requesting me to clear my name in the he system. To appoint a lawyer to follow it , as iam not in the country ?question ist possible to explain this to the immigration of Canada the issue and our application will go thru.

Pls reply

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll have to first clear your name and then get the police clearance because if you dont then it casts doubt on your immigration case file.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Badz said:
Hi everyone may I ask in regards of police. Certificate in Dubai, if someone like me had requested for police certificate and they said they have my name in the system which I need to clear which I did nit do crime or owe no one but only they the police in bur Dubai year 2005 they interrogate me for almost camera of my friends and I was not been detain and I am back to Dubai as visitor visa several times had not been detained at all. And now I had requested for police certificate and the police Dubai certificate department requesting me to clear my name in the he system. To appoint a lawyer to follow it , as iam not in the country ?question ist possible to explain this to the immigration of Canada the issue and our application will go thru.

Pls reply
I'd experienced a similar situation.
If you know the 'reasons' as to why Police might have stopped your CC & asked you to clear the name from the system then write to CIC in details explaining the situation. They will accept it & do their own back ground checks.

Badz

Sep 18, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Mr AMJ

Is that true! I can write explanation , I knew the case why my name is in bur Dubai police bt the police certificate Dubai don't inform me this by email which I can prove to CIC, what was the case all about. They just said that I need to assign a lawyer or someone to go an clear my name.(lawyer is extremely expensive)I don't know some one there now in Dubai it's 10 yrs back.
CIC can honor my explanation and grant me PR ?

I have pass my medical exam and only this police Dubai is pending? Which I don't. Know till when CIC can wait for my police certificate ?

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Badz said:
Hi Mr AMJ

Is that true! I can write explanation , I knew the case why my name is in bur Dubai police bt the police certificate Dubai don't inform me this by email which I can prove to CIC, what was the case all about. They just said that I need to assign a lawyer or someone to go an clear my name.(lawyer is extremely expensive)I don't know some one there now in Dubai it's 10 yrs back.
CIC can honor my explanation and grant me PR ?

I have pass my medical exam and only this police Dubai is pending? Which I don't. Know till when CIC can wait for my police certificate ?
The reason has to be genuine and you must able to demonstrate that you have not committed any crime/felony and there was no convictions or arrests.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

"If you are not able to get a police certificate from a country because you are a refugee from that country or for any other reason, please explain the reasons in writing."

Badz

Sep 18, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi again, I had read this link ..or section that u post, but i also read an article abt the police clearance and good character difference..In my situation I am nt refugee to Dubai I had worked and have residence. Permit but in once incident that I asked by the police bur dubai to interrogate me for a lost item in our accommodation And send me out with out detention I am not so sure how the CIC will believe this matter, may I please get other info to AMJ if you are refugee in Dubai and the CIC had done a background check . With u and hd you got your PR?

Confuse, ....

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
i am in uae and worked i saudia arabia in 2000 vo asked for pcc from saudia and also from kuwait. i applied pcc from kuwait but embassy of saudia in abu dhabi told no pcc from saudia after leaving saudia and i informed to vo and vo replied me to send entry and exit stamps translated in eng and this will be forworded to visa officer that i have sent. it has been passed more than month and no reply. i hope it is accepted. so if u have prob. write to vo he will guide u.
saleem

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Badz said:
Hi again, I had read this link ..or section that u post, but i also read an article abt the police clearance and good character difference..In my situation I am nt refugee to Dubai I had worked and have residence. Permit but in once incident that I asked by the police bur dubai to interrogate me for a lost item in our accommodation And send me out with out detention I am not so sure how the CIC will believe this matter, may I please get other info to AMJ if you are refugee in Dubai and the CIC had done a background check . With u and hd you got your PR?

Confuse, ....
No one can be a refugee in UAE or other Gulf States. You can only be there on Work permit or family residence.

Badz

Sep 18, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ok AMJ then I do your advice I will write the CIC that I had requested for police clearance and had answer that I need to clear my name in the system, and I can also add my lawyer here in my country to send letter to CIC that he had requested bt no reply from the police dubai, hope all the deck on from e CIC will be ok in our part.

Question : if the CIC wil nt agree to my letter what will be the action they will initial take , are they gonna refuse my application ?????o

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Badz said:
Ok AMJ then I do your advice I will write the CIC that I had requested for police clearance and had answer that I need to clear my name in the system, and I can also add my lawyer here in my country to send letter to CIC that he had requested bt no reply from the police dubai, hope all the deck on from e CIC will be ok in our part.

Question : if the CIC wil nt agree to my letter what will be the action they will initial take , are they gonna refuse my application ?????o
Badz, if you can get PCC at a later stage ( through Lawyer ) then CIC would give you some time based upon your intended letter. Request them to grant a few weeks to get the PCC but incase there was no chance of you getting the PCC then you have no option but to write to them clearly explaining them the reasons.
If CIC would not agree to the reasons then they could refuse the application.
But if you are hiring a lawyer than it should sort out the PCC issue at some stage.

Badz

Sep 18, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AMJ ...iam afraid the lawyer I had afforded is from my country he is not from Dubai so I have feeling that why the Dubai police is not responding , knowing them bt as I jst take a chance to talk a lawyer here and he also said he can sort the problem with out needing a lawyer in dubai unless the police dubai insists it, bt iam afraid the expenses will be so expensive so I do the advice you said write a letter to CIC with the letter I also ask the. My Lawyer to add his effort to get my name clear and they not responding apart they said go to Bur Dubai police station where iam intorageted.

Thanking you..

denny303

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Hi badz.. I dont have experience in that... But from what I understand is you were only questioned by police... What immigration wants is to make sure you are not having criminal record... So if you send them the form from cic it should be no problem... You dont have criminal record if you are only a witness or if the police question you in regards to something stollen...... And your inbox is still full

Rich

denny303

Star Member
Oct 22, 2013
Immigration will not want a letter from you... Must have a police clearence from Dubai... Thats just my opinion.. I dont know for sure the answer