+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance_Urgent

faalgoon

Dec 25, 2008
This is urgent. Pls info me whatever you know....

I have completed the medical for FSW migration. Also submitted relevant docs. Only my spouse police clearance of kuwait is the pending one. I have applied for the police clearance through Kuwait embassy, BD. Its almsot 2 months, I didnt get the report though theres no chance of criminal evidence at all. 2 weeks back from singapore I have received another letter, asking for the good conduct certificate, kuwait for my spouse, with a one month time frame. only 2 weeks remaining now. Embassy replied me that it will come soon. and I am running short of time.

Is there any alternative to have the good conduct certificate? What message can i convey to Singapore? Shall they reject my application due to the lack of the good conduct certificate of my wife? By this time I should have the REQUEST LETTER TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT FOR STAMP.

Seniors pls reply...

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Hi Faalgoon,

Immediately write to your CHC attaching copies of your request and documents attached with to Kuwait Embassy, and their reply acknowledging its expectant receipt in two weeks. Explain that this is not in your control and ask for more time. If by then you receive, all will be OK, but in case your over run their deadline, you can at least appeal based on your this request letter.

Manj

faalgoon said:
This is urgent. Pls info me whatever you know....

I have completed the medical for FSW migration. Also submitted relevant docs. Only my spouse police clearance of kuwait is the pending one. I have applied for the police clearance through Kuwait embassy, BD. Its almsot 2 months, I didnt get the report though theres no chance of criminal evidence at all. 2 weeks back from singapore I have received another letter, asking for the good conduct certificate, kuwait for my spouse, with a one month time frame. only 2 weeks remaining now. Embassy replied me that it will come soon. and I am running short of time.

Is there any alternative to have the good conduct certificate? What message can i convey to Singapore? Shall they reject my application due to the lack of the good conduct certificate of my wife? By this time I should have the REQUEST LETTER TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT FOR STAMP.

Seniors pls reply...

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
I agree, send the cover letter immediately with all the evidence, or get rejected on non-compliance basis.

faalgoon

Dec 25, 2008
June 4, I have applied for the certificate to the embassy Kuwait, BD. June 10, application accepted and sent it to Kuwait. They informed me over telephone. As per information they provided, it will takes approximately 4 wks... sometimes 6 weeks or so. In this process, they didnt issue a single document on behalf of my application for police clearance. Its their rule, they dont issue documents. When it will be ready, they will call me to collect the documents. Truly I have nothing to show as an evidence to singapore that, I have applied, its now in process and expected date of availability... etc.

For last 1 week I have hammered a lot to the embassy and they only agreed to provide me a receipt copy stating that date of apply, purpose and the money they have taken from me... thats all. Its the only document i will get on sunday, 9th august.

9th august : receipt copy will be available
12th august: original certificate may be availbale
14th august is the deadline from singapore. I am confused. whether I will wait till 12th for the final certificate or i will send the receipt copy with a cover letter on sunday... I have all the respect to your comment. I believe thats the only solution and i dont want to get rejection at any cost... for this i have wait 4.5 year. regards, faalgoon

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
faalgoon said:
June 4, I have applied for the certificate to the embassy Kuwait, BD. June 10, application accepted and sent it to Kuwait. They informed me over telephone. As per information they provided, it will takes approximately 4 wks... sometimes 6 weeks or so. In this process, they didnt issue a single document on behalf of my application for police clearance. Its their rule, they dont issue documents. When it will be ready, they will call me to collect the documents. Truly I have nothing to show as an evidence to singapore that, I have applied, its now in process and expected date of availability... etc.

For last 1 week I have hammered a lot to the embassy and they only agreed to provide me a receipt copy stating that date of apply, purpose and the money they have taken from me... thats all. Its the only document i will get on sunday, 9th august.

9th august : receipt copy will be available
12th august: original certificate may be availbale
14th august is the deadline from singapore. I am confused. whether I will wait till 12th for the final certificate or i will send the receipt copy with a cover letter on sunday... I have all the respect to your comment. I believe thats the only solution and i dont want to get rejection at any cost... for this i have wait 4.5 year. regards, faalgoon

1. Keep all the accompanying cover letters ready before you receive documents from Kuwait Embassy.
2. Send the COPY OF the 'receipt copy' which you will receive on Aug 9, immediately on 9th Aug with already prepared request letter for grant of few days extension in time as things are are not in your control but at the hands of Kuwait Embassy.
3. Please also send copies by fax to Singapore, if you can trace their number.
4. If you receive the original certificate on 12th (I pray earnestly that InshahAllah you will receive), send again immediately mentioning to the Singapore CHC that you have tried to meet the deadline by posting the certificate BEFORE 14th Aug (does it sound a familiar date...Independence!) and request that any delays in courier delivery may kindly be overlooked.
5. Please also copy and notify by fax to Singapore.
6. USE PRIME EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE WITH 24 HOUR DELIVERY TIMING.

InshahAllah, you would have success in this case.

Best wishes,

Manj

faalgoon

Dec 25, 2008
Today I got the receipt copy from kuwait embassy and sent it to singapore with a request letter to grant few days more. Wednesday, the last chance before the expiry reminder date, to have police clearance certificate from embassy. pls pray for me and thanks for the advice.

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009
Call them, mail them, if possible go to them..
Do what it takes!!!

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
I sincerely am praying for you. InshaAllah, you will pass through this stage.

Good luck,

Manj

faalgoon said:
Today I got the receipt copy from kuwait embassy and sent it to singapore with a request letter to grant few days more. Wednesday, the last chance before the expiry reminder date, to have police clearance certificate from embassy. pls pray for me and thanks for the advice.

faalgoon

Dec 25, 2008
its really hopeless. today i checked with them at kuwait embassy,bd. still it didnt come. they told that its exceptional, for majority of the cases it takes maximum 6 weeks. for me why its taking time, they failed to clarify. only they stated that they have sent a reminder letter to kuwait to report the case at earliest possible. how many days it can take to have a feedback, they are not clear. they cleared that I have nothing to do but wait.

thats the situation. Is there any other way??? anybody have any experience, pls share. With kind regards, faalgoon.

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
Do not loose hope. God willing, He willing, you will be successful in the end.

Manj

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
faalgoon said:
its really hopeless. today i checked with them at kuwait embassy,bd. still it didnt come. they told that its exceptional, for majority of the cases it takes maximum 6 weeks. for me why its taking time, they failed to clarify. only they stated that they have sent a reminder letter to kuwait to report the case at earliest possible. how many days it can take to have a feedback, they are not clear. they cleared that I have nothing to do but wait.

thats the situation. Is there any other way??? anybody have any experience, pls share. With kind regards, faalgoon.
Well, this is not your fault and they are considerate of the situations, they will not just reject you because it is delayed from Kuwait. If you have sent them the Notice and explained them what is going on, they will wait in some cases months. They also knows how these countries work, take it easy and keep them abreast of all communications between you and Kuwait Embassy.

faalgoon

Dec 25, 2008
I am using case specific general enquiry email address for the communication with singapore. Is that ok. Twice I have given mail but till no reply. Is there any other way to communicate with singapore immigration office.

all the best wishes for everybody

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Don't send the emails to them send a hard copy via courier or certified mail. Your visa officer doesn't see these emails. You need to do this before they reject you on the basis of no communication from you.

faalgoon

Dec 25, 2008
finally I got the doc on tuesday 18th on good condition. Urgently sent the original through express courier service, fax on the same date. on 19th, its available at singapore. still didnt get any reply.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
So you expect a reply from CHC within 24 Hours? Relax, they have lots of other work also. Once they get to yours, they will sure reply, it could take 30 days or more.