+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance_saudhi

Deva

Jan 14, 2014
Hi,

I am Deva from India. I have applied for PNP in manitoba under the general stream. My husband and me are now in Manitoba. I am a student and he is on a work visa. We have under gone medicals and now CIC has requested for Police clearances. With my federal application I submitted my police clearance which was about to expire. My husband did not submit any clearances. He lived in India, Quatar, Saudhi. I am only asked for India clearance of my husband for his stay in India. CIC did not mention anything about Qatar or Saudhi clearance for my husband or for me clearance from India. Why is this? will they ask me again? I am still in the process of obtaining clearances from those countries and it is very very difficult. Please advise me.

Thanks

Deva

aanns13

Jan 5, 2014
Hi Deva,

Just to let you know that, according to the CIC process, if they ask you, you need to submit police clearence from those countries where you have lived more than 6 months.

Example: Lets say, you have lived 3 countries before you come to Canada - India, Qatar, and Saudi. India is your nationality. You have lived 4 months in Qatar and 9 months in Saudi. You need to submit Police Clearance from India and Saudi as you have spent more than 6 months in these two countries.

For your case, you can calculate the days you have spent in those countries and decide which police clearance you need to submit.

These are my thoughts and understanding.

Thanks!

bha

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
Deva said:
Hi,

I am Deva from India. I have applied for PNP in manitoba under the general stream. My husband and me are now in Manitoba. I am a student and he is on a work visa. We have under gone medicals and now CIC has requested for Police clearances. With my federal application I submitted my police clearance which was about to expire. My husband did not submit any clearances. He lived in India, Quatar, Saudhi. I am only asked for India clearance of my husband for his stay in India. CIC did not mention anything about Qatar or Saudhi clearance for my husband or for me clearance from India. Why is this? will they ask me again? I am still in the process of obtaining clearances from those countries and it is very very difficult. Please advise me.

Thanks

Deva
They will ask you later on if you don't provide with application docs and you have to submit for those who are 18 yrs age and above of who stay more then 6 month any country.
In my case I submit 3 countries PCC for me & my wife with my application (May 2012) after they ask some more docs in Oct 2013.

Deva

Jan 14, 2014
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I am only asked for India police clearance. CIC did not ask for clearances from Saudhi and Qatar. That is my concern. I have read from other posts that in some cases they did not ask clearances from these countries. If that is the case with me I am happy. If they ask for a clearance at the last minute I am in trouble.

bha

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
Deva said:
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I am only asked for India police clearance. CIC did not ask for clearances from Saudhi and Qatar. That is my concern. I have read from other posts that in some cases they did not ask clearances from these countries. If that is the case with me I am happy. If they ask for a clearance at the last minute I am in trouble.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5289ETOC.asp

Police certificates

You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide:
•valid police certificate, or
•police clearance, or
•record of no information.

These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six (6) consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three (3) months prior to submitting your application. If the original certificate is not in English or French, then you will need to submit both the certificate and the original copy of the translation prepared by an accredited translator.

We will also do our own background checks to determine if there are grounds under which you and your dependants may be inadmissible to Canada.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
How to get Saudi pcc?

Dec 10, 2013
Need a Police Clearance Certificate; Traveling from Qatar to the U.S., Canada or Australia?

Qatar Residents traveling to the U.S, Canada or Australia need a Police Clearance certificate before they can travel. Future Gate can help provide you with your Police Clearance certificate for a small fee in which we will take care of everything from A-Z.

We will provide:

- Police clearance issuing + attesting at Qatar foreign Affairs + Courier
- Time: within 25 Days
- Fixed Fee including all Government expenses

Note: the police clearance will be addressed to the same authority of your Passport and not the Canadian (example: if the person holding Philippines passport it will be addressed to the Philippines authority)

If you are interested to getting your certificate issued in the most effective manner.
Please email us at info@futuregate.info