+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,

I just want to ask those who had applied already for PR and OWP under LCP, if they still waited for an acknowlegment receipt or letter from the countries that they applied for a police clearance? Or should I just write a letter and photocopy the receipt from canada post that i have already applied for a police clearance and that the concerned authority shall forward it to CIC?

Please, anyone? Million Thanks!

quennch

May 13, 2012
loida86 said:
hello,

I just want to ask those who had applied already for PR and OWP under LCP, if they still waited for an acknowlegment receipt or letter from the countries that they applied for a police clearance? Or should I just write a letter and photocopy the receipt from canada post that i have already applied for a police clearance and that the concerned authority shall forward it to CIC?

Please, anyone? Million Thanks!

is the police clearance in canada (rcmp) needed for pr application?
or just NBI only?

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
Hi loida86,

Please try to repost your question under IMMIGRATION TOPICS, it might be more helpful for you since all concerns there are about PR application.
In this category, mostly focuses on foreign workers' LMO and visa application concerns that's why maybe few can answer you question.
My observation only.
Anyway, best of luck to you. :)

Gold