+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance

dustin1097

Feb 21, 2017
Hi there we just submitted our police clearance certificate and it says uploaded but not submitted to IRCC ? Do we need to upload again or do we just wait for it to be submitted??
Thank you

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi there we just submitted our police clearance certificate and it says uploaded but not submitted to IRCC ? Do we need to upload again or do we just wait for it to be submitted??
Thank you
Hi dustin1097, I apologize I don't have the answer to your query but can you please help me out, idk where is the PCC supposed to be uploaded ? Or what address should the form A and PCC be sent on. I'm using GCkey

Thank you!

dustin1097

Feb 21, 2017
Hi dustin1097, I apologize I don't have the answer to your query but can you please help me out, idk where is the PCC supposed to be uploaded ? Or what address should the form A and PCC be sent on. I'm using GCkey

Thank you!

Hey there, my wife is the one who did it but she said she just scanned and uploaded into the account we are also using GCkey hope that helps!

fff93

Feb 7, 2018
hi I am using GCkey but I cant upload multiple files, I can only upload schedule A, I didnt include my PC in my application, should I wait for them to request or should I just email it since theres no option for me to send PC

angelicgil

Dec 7, 2017
I'm coming in Canada on March 5 on a tourist visa. While I'm on vacation, my husband and I plan to submit our requirements for Spousal Application. I just noticed that my Police Clearance shows SINGLE on Civil Status. Do you think I will have a problem? We plan to use the new checklist. Thanks in advance.