Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 22 2010
Med's Done....
april - 08 - 10
hello.
im still waiting for the Option C printout it has been two weeks now but nothing yet , is it possible to send the application and then send the option C when i receive it ?
also about police clearance my husband requested one on last march its June now has to be less than three months or it should not be a problem ? he did not do the fingerprint one since the lady at the police station said to him its ok they r both acceptable . is it true .
thank you

B

boyee6576

Concerning the option C print out? I wouldnt send in the application without it. Just be patient it will be here any day.

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
lessen said:
hello.
im still waiting for the Option C printout it has been two weeks now but nothing yet , is it possible to send the application and then send the option C when i receive it ?
also about police clearance my husband requested one on last march its June now has to be less than three months or it should not be a problem ? he did not do the fingerprint one since the lady at the police station said to him its ok they r both acceptable . is it true .
thank you
It would be better to send your application with your Option C but in case you dont get it, you can still send it but with a letter explaining why you havent sent one - I beleive it does specify what you can do in the event you are not sending an option C. For myself, I sent an option C from 2007 because I had not filed my 2008 return and I sent my application in Dec of 2009 and they approved my application and sent it to Rabat so I would not worry much.

What I am concerned about is why it's taking 2 weeks? I requested an option C and got it 4 business days. I would call again and ask to resend

lands

Jan 28, 2010
Do not send your application without the Option C print out..even if you explain that you were waiting for it and that you will send it after, that will not be a reason to justify why it was not included and your application will be returned...so better wait it out...if you dont get it by next week or maybe end of this week..maybe you should call canada revenue and check with them..

B

boyee6576

if I remember correctly it was about 2 weeks before I got my Option C too. I have heard of others getting theirs in 4 to 5 days but it was longer for me.

I agree they could very likely send back your file staying its incomplete and then that is time and money wasted. better to send it all together.

silverbee

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> NYC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
August 15, 2010
Passport Req..
November 9, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
Is the Option C just the original blue Notice of Assesment that you get when you file your taxes?

B

boyee6576

No thats your assessment. The option C print out is different. It has detailed information where as an assessment doesnt.

lessen

Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 22 2010
Med's Done....
april - 08 - 10
yes in fact i called them this morning, they told us it usually takes ten days to two weeks but they will send another one just in case .
does anyone know about the police clearance question ?

thank you guys