+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance -Inland family sponsorship-Kuwait Resident

Rameezkhan

May 6, 2018
Hi all, I am preparing to apply soon but need a little clarification with regards to the police clearnce for Kuwait residents.
Do i need to submit along with my application or will i be requested as when i attempted to get the PCC,Kuwait athorities asked for a letter from the canadian embassy. need your help please if anyone can!
Thanks

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi all, I am preparing to apply soon but need a little clarification with regards to the police clearnce for Kuwait residents.
Do i need to submit along with my application or will i be requested as when i attempted to get the PCC,Kuwait athorities asked for a letter from the canadian embassy. need your help please if anyone can!
Thanks
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/kuwait.html

Refer.............

How to Get a Police Certificate – Kuwait

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Good Conduct Certificate

Last edited:

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks
Hi.

Once you receive the ITA, you need to go to the canadian embassy and show the ITA . They will give you a pcc request form. You need to fill that and submit to the department of criminal investigation in Dajeej. Carry a copy of your civil id, 2 passport size photo blue background, passport copy . You can collect your pcc within 2 days.