+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance from Russia

Marisa

Jul 22, 2006
Hi,

Has anyboby gone through the process of getting Police Clearance letter from Russia? My husband studied in Russia so we have to get the police clearance from there. The Russian consulate here in DC are so not helpful, they say that it will take 6 months to get one. Then the shorter process is if you have someone in Russia who can represent you and get it from the police station in Russia. Although, there is someone in that city where my husband studied who can help us and get the letter on behalf of my husband the police wants $550. Not only that for this shorter process, my husband needs to go to DC, get a notarized letter and translated...there is another fee that the consulate charge for getting this letter notarized and translated.... All in all it will take more than $1000. If there is anyone who has got this letter from Russia then please let me know. I would really appericiate if anyone can help me...

Thanks!!

bagina

Jan 16, 2007
Hi Marisa,

I was aslo studying in Moscow, Russia. I've recently received russian police certificate through my friend who lives in Moscow. First I provided my friend in Russia with a legal document (it should be accompanied with notarized russian translation) which certifies that he represents me in obtaining the police certificate. He applied for the police certificate showing abovementioned legal document to the Ministry of Domestic Affairs in Moscow. In a month he got it.
So without anybody in russia it would be quite hard to get hte certificate.
so wish you good luck.
bagina

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bagina said:
Hi Marisa,

I was aslo studying in Moscow, Russia. I've recently received russian police certificate through my friend who lives in Moscow. First I provided my friend in Russia with a legal document (it should be accompanied with notarized russian translation) which certifies that he represents me in obtaining the police certificate. He applied for the police certificate showing abovementioned legal document to the Ministry of Domestic Affairs in Moscow. In a month he got it.
so wish you good luck.
bagina
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/police-cert/europe/russia.html you would apply at the nearest Russian Consular section.

PMM

RCTC

Jun 10, 2008
The best way to acquire a Police Clearance Certitificate from Russia is by applying with our company. We have a standing reputation in acquring Russian Clearance Certificates from MVD (Ministry of Interior) significantly quicker than through your local consulate or embassy.

http://www.rctccorp.com/police_certificate_e.html

marta12

Sep 5, 2017
Italy
Hi Marisa,

so wish you good luck.
bagina
Hi, I am Italian and also need a police certificate from Russia, and I am planning to ask a friend to do it. What is the legal document you did to certify that he represented you?