+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance from RCMP

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
Cheers,
I submitted my profile last week and with God's grace got an ITA this week. My score was 431 with one year experience.

When I open up my application to apply for permanent residency they are asking me to upload my documents but no where I see they asking me to upload police clearance doc.

I came to Canada in fall 2016 on study permit (17 years old) and never left the country except trip to new york for a week. Now I am 22 years old.

Do I need to provide police clearance even if they not asking?

Thanks for your help
Have a beautiful day

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks. I looked at it already. But needs some advice on my situation.
Did you?

You must include police certificates when you apply for permanent residence.

Our online system will ask for a police certificate for:

• you and your family members who are 18 years or older
  • and
  • every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row
You don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
I stayed in Canada for 7 months 6 years ago. Then I left canada and came back now again and trying my luck this time under CEC program.
Do I need PCC for Canada now? One of the FAQ in CIC site says 'not needed'. Confused now.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I stayed in Canada for 7 months 6 years ago. Then I left canada and came back now again and trying my luck this time under CEC program.
Do I need PCC for Canada now? One of the FAQ in CIC site says 'not needed'. Confused now.
You already found your answer “not needed”. It’s not needed upfront, however IRCC MAY asked for it later on. It’s rare for them to ask. This happens usually if another applicant has a similar name as you.

Manishamahajan58

Oct 19, 2019
Hi
I got ITA and working on PPC.
I got married and didn't change my address on my passport. I am confused which address to give in pcc in address, my spouse's address or mine? (Both addresses are in India)
And if I give my spouse's address, what would happen?
Please reply
Thanks in advance

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
Cheers,
I submitted my profile last week and with God's grace got an ITA this week. My score was 431 with one year experience.

When I open up my application to apply for permanent residency they are asking me to upload my documents but no where I see they asking me to upload police clearance doc.

I came to Canada in fall 2016 on study permit (17 years old) and never left the country except trip to new york for a week. Now I am 22 years old.

Do I need to provide police clearance even if they not asking?

Thanks for your help
Have a beautiful day
I did got requested for RCMP clearance on March 17,2021.
I had my RCMP Certified Record Check (fingerprints) yesterday.

mickaur

Mar 19, 2021
hi,
I want to ask can we submit PCC and medical upfront with application even if it is not asked for ? My score is 448 and I am hoping to get Ita in next draw. but I have everything ready( Indian PCC, RCMP PCC and medical). If I do submit everything upfront, will it in any way help my application ?
Thanks in advance.
Mic

VVCanadaVV

Apr 3, 2020
In my case IRCC asked me to submit medical with the application and after two weeks of submission I got an email to get RCMP clearance done. I would suggest go with the flow as if any of the documents get outdated you will have to pay and get a new one again. But If you are sure that you will get an ITA next draw on whatever date you are expecting it to be. THEN GO FOR IT.