+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance from Nigeria (Police Clearance)

jasedu60

May 3, 2013
Hello,

I am Jasmina Edu, I have had Nigerian Complaining about the stress they when through geting a Nigeria Police Clearance for their immigration requirements and my boy friend went through, hell at a point I had to ask on Yahoo question and answer how to get this done easily.

The Good News is: We have had a wonderful experience on Nigeria CRB (www,NigeriaCRB,com) based in UK and Lagos, they are able to get us this document in 5days. I was too shocked to believe it and ever since I took it an obligation to make sure fellow Nigerian never have to go through my kind of horror.

If you try them and they disappoint you, post a reply here. As for me and my Family; we never expected an outstandingly reliable service we got. The service was also affordable and ... (I am too happy Nigerians take such initiatives)

Those guys are the best. www,NigeriaCRB,com

Mr. Lone

Apr 29, 2013
which car to buy

Hello Reader ,
i am reaching Canada soon with my family & obviously like to do some saving initialy ,please can anybody suggest me which car to buy i have a family of 5 ?????????????????????

nikky29

May 12, 2014
U can also contact nigeriapoliceclearance.com

jasedu60 said:
Hello,

I am Jasmina Edu, I have had Nigerian Complaining about the stress they when through geting a Nigeria Police Clearance for their immigration requirements and my boy friend went through, hell at a point I had to ask on Yahoo question and answer how to get this done easily.

The Good News is: We have had a wonderful experience on Nigeria CRB (www,NigeriaCRB,com) based in UK and Lagos, they are able to get us this document in 5days. I was too shocked to believe it and ever since I took it an obligation to make sure fellow Nigerian never have to go through my kind of horror.

If you try them and they disappoint you, post a reply here. As for me and my Family; we never expected an outstandingly reliable service we got. The service was also affordable and ... (I am too happy Nigerians take such initiatives)

Those guys are the best. www,NigeriaCRB,com