+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CLEARANCE FROM HK

jade

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Hi there! Can anyone advise me on what to do in my case please...... I am applying for permanent residency through my husband. I tried to secure my police clearance from HK since I worked there but then they mailed it directly in Vegreville. I'm wondering why because it said in one of the forms when I got an application here to secure a police clearance in HK, that it's supposed to be mailed to me. I was advised by Leon to do an outland application and mail it to Missisauga because it is faster there, but I wonder if I can still do that since my HK police clearance is already in Vegreville. My papers are still here and my medical is scheduled on June 17. Should I still submit my application for permanent residency in Missisauga or just submit it in Vegreville since my police clearance is already there? I'm just praying they won't send it back in HK because I don't have a file in Vegreville yet.

jade

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Nobody had the same experience as mine? Please help....... My work permit is expiring November next year. I'm afraid that if I don't do outland, I would be out of time and I'd be sent home. I just had a baby. My husband doesn't wanna be separated with our son. He might not wanna let our son come with me. It would kill me to be separated with my baby and husband.