AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Thanks for your reply & Apologies if question was not clear!

Please consider below scenario:

Birth - Dec 2000 Born & Graduated in Karachi (on Permanent Address as mentioned on CNIC)
Jan 2001 - Dec 2002 Living & working in Karachi (on Permanent Address as mentioned on CNIC)
Jan 2003 - Aug 2004 Living & working in Lahore for six-months (no changes to Permanent Address mentioned on CNIC)
Aug 2004 - Dec 2020 Living & working in Karachi (no changes to Permanent Address mentioned on CNIC)

* I understand to obtain PCC from Karachi for all stay duration but Shall I now get the PCC from Lahore as well ? the total stay-duration was over six-months but bearing in mind, Permanent address was not changed on CNIC and the stay too was at relatives property ?

Please @Aham.F can you guide me ?

Thank you
You will have to provide PCC for the last 10 years, and since your stay in Lahore is older than that, just 1 PCC from Karachi would suffice.

Reactions: cybertruck

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply & Apologies if question was not clear!

Please consider below scenario:

Birth - Dec 2000 Born & Graduated in Karachi (on Permanent Address as mentioned on CNIC)
Jan 2001 - Dec 2002 Living & working in Karachi (on Permanent Address as mentioned on CNIC)
Jan 2003 - Aug 2004 Living & working in Lahore for six-months (no changes to Permanent Address mentioned on CNIC)
Aug 2004 - Dec 2020 Living & working in Karachi (no changes to Permanent Address mentioned on CNIC)

* I understand to obtain PCC from Karachi for all stay duration but Shall I now get the PCC from Lahore as well ? the total stay-duration was over six-months but bearing in mind, Permanent address was not changed on CNIC and the stay too was at relatives property ?

Please @Aham.F can you guide me ?

Thank you
No, you really don't need a PCC for Lahore.

I stayed 2 years in lahore but permanent address was always Karachi. Furnished only karachi PCC. Passed without any issues at all. Along with about 5 other people who I advised the same.

You should only consider the PCCs for yourself and your spouses when you have had a permanent address change. You don't need one for Lahore. Just make sure to cover all the dates from whenever you turned 18 to current date under your karachi address and you should be good. Don't mention lahore address at all since during all this time karachi was your permanent address even though you temporarily moved to lahore. I say 18 onwards because they ask for last 10 years but in a number of cases they have requested that PCC be furnished from 18 onwards. Just covers more ground.

Is that clear now?

Reactions: cybertruck

Sara101

Mar 30, 2021
Hi! I had submitted PCC for Saudi as I had lived in Saudi and had been only one month in Karachi then when I applied, now they are asking me for PCC from Pakistan, I had gotten one done earlier for something else but that is of March, would it be okay to submit that one or should I get a new one for current date?

Any guidance will be highly appreciated?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi! I had submitted PCC for Saudi as I had lived in Saudi and had been only one month in Karachi then when I applied, now they are asking me for PCC from Pakistan, I had gotten one done earlier for something else but that is of March, would it be okay to submit that one or should I get a new one for current date?

Any guidance will be highly appreciated?
You should submit a PCC that covers the dates until your last pakistan visit. Does your PCC do that?

Sara101

Mar 30, 2021
You should submit a PCC that covers the dates until your last pakistan visit. Does your PCC do that?
Thank you for the reply!

So I am currently still in Pakistan and my last PCC is valid till September so I'm unsure as to submit the same or apply for a new one

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Thank you for the reply!

So I am currently still in Pakistan and my last PCC is valid till September so I'm unsure as to submit the same or apply for a new one
you mean you last PCC is valid until Sept 2020? If so then you need to get a new one because it missed a lot of days from september until now.

MoizM

Mar 23, 2021
Hi.
All those from Pakistan, can you please guide me? Can you make two PCC for Pakistan as I have lived in two different addresses in the past 10 years and they are not making a single PCC with multiple addresses. Please help
Yes, you can.

sumaiya.alam

Jun 24, 2021
simply contact 0302 2707477 attestation service provider in pakistan with firm google address by the name of onlineattestationpakistan .com , also assisting in pcc pakistan, wes iqas etc ECA attestation, hec mofa ibcc and uae saudi qatar embassy etc o level equivalence attestation, nadra birth marriage certificates from pakistan in reasonable and swift ways. quiet recomended for overseas expatriates.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
simply contact 0302 2707477 attestation service provider in pakistan with firm google address by the name of onlineattestationpakistan .com , also assisting in pcc pakistan, wes iqas etc ECA attestation, hec mofa ibcc and uae saudi qatar embassy etc o level equivalence attestation, nadra birth marriage certificates from pakistan in reasonable and swift ways. quiet recomended for overseas expatriates.

good information. are you sure they can get pcc as well ?

Lets do this

Oct 4, 2021
Hi All.

I have lived in Pakistan from birth till August 2019. I visited Pakistan in March 2021 for 15 days.

I have PCC issued 2 days ago until August 2019. Since I visited for 15 days in March, do I need PCC for that period also?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi All.

I have lived in Pakistan from birth till August 2019. I visited Pakistan in March 2021 for 15 days.

I have PCC issued 2 days ago until August 2019. Since I visited for 15 days in March, do I need PCC for that period also?
Yes, you are supposed to cover all the time spent in Pakistan until the time you are submitting your application.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi All.

Hello,

I would advise you to make a PCC covering from birth till March. (make sure to add the March date after you left the country)