+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate for express entry

Jul 6, 2017
I would like to know that my wife is Principal applicant in express entry .I have few questions regarding PCC.
First ,we all need certificates besides Principal applicant
Second ,My wife and and my family need PCC certificate from place of residence areas or place of birth areas too if they are different.
Thirdly , I not my wife ,lived in Denmark for about two years so should I ask for PCC from there too,since I left it two years ago.if I need to get how would it be feasible for now since I have no visa at all.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

Reactions: CthulhusCupcakes

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
Hi,
For the PCC of the current residing country, it says that it should be issued within six months ‘before you apply’. Does that mean within 6 months before you submit documents after ITA?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi,
For the PCC of the current residing country, it says that it should be issued within six months ‘before you apply’. Does that mean within 6 months before you submit documents after ITA?
Yes, at the time of application submission (post ITA), the PCC should be valid (6 months validity).

Reactions: ankitptrivedi

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I'm confused dear .does it mean I ask Denmark embassy to issue me PCC since I'm not PA
If you are not a citizen of Denmark:
If you live in Denmark:
If you are or were registered with the National Registry of Denmark, you may request a copy of your Danish criminal record by mail or fax to the Commissioner of Police in Denmark (see Information and documents you need for complete address).

Danish criminal records are only available to people who are registered with the National Registry of Denmark. If you are not registered with the National Registry of Denmark, you are not required to provide a Danish criminal record. If you are asked for a Danish criminal record, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Denmark because certificates are only available to people who are registered with the National Registry of Denmark.”

If you live outside of Denmark:
If you are or were registered with the National Registry of Denmark, you may request a copy of your Danish criminal record by mail or fax to the Commissioner of Police in Denmark (see Information and documents you need for complete address).

Danish criminal records are only available to people who are registered with the National Registry of Denmark. If you are not registered with the National Registry of Denmark, you are not required to provide a Danish criminal record. If you are asked for a Danish criminal record, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Denmark because certificates are only available to people who are registered with the National Registry of Denmark.”

From what I have read from the internet, if you have a CPR number(or medical card or health card), indicates that you are registered with the National Register of Persons. That means you will need to mail them or fax them to get the PCC. If you are not registered, you can provide a Letter of Explanation' stating “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Denmark because certificates are only available to people who are registered with the National Registry of Denmark.”

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Help required.

Am a Banking professional and have been getting transfer in three years. I renewed my passport in Jan 2016 when I was posted in Hyderabad. That time my Hyderabad address was mentioned in my passport. Since September 2016 I have been staying in Delhi and now require PCC. I have certain queries as under:

1. Do I need to apply for PCC in Delhi or the address mentioned in Passport?

2. PCC is required for each family member having age above 18 years. How to obtain PCC for each family members. Will single application for entire family to be submitted or individual application is required.

Please respond.

TIA

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Help required.

Am a Banking professional and have been getting transfer in three years. I renewed my passport in Jan 2016 when I was posted in Hyderabad. That time my Hyderabad address was mentioned in my passport. Since September 2016 I have been staying in Delhi and now require PCC. I have certain queries as under:

2. PCC is required for each family member having age above 18 years. How to obtain PCC for each family members. Will single application for entire family to be submitted or individual application is required.

Please respond.

TIA
You can apply at the Passport Seva Kendra in Delhi

This to be applied individually for the family members who will be accompanying you and are 18 yr and above.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Help required.

Please respond.

TIA
if you go to the delhi psk you will need a police officer verification as address is different from passport and you would need proof of address. it can take anywhere from 3 days to two weeks.
if you get it from hyd psk you will get it in one hour.
individual applications are needed, you need to go to the psk website and fill them out for each member.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
if you go to the delhi psk you will need a police officer verification as address is different from passport and you would need proof of address. it can take anywhere from 3 days to two weeks.
if you get it from hyd psk you will get it in one hour.
individual applications are needed, you need to go to the psk website and fill them out for each member.
I think since he no longer has a current address in Hyderabad getting a PCC from there won’t be possible.