Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Hello All,

We recently got our ITA and are keen to apply. The stumbling block is UAE PCC (Good Conduct Certificate). We applied online on Dubai Police website and chose the option "Outside UAE". We gave our past Emirates ID (Because the finger prints are on file). However after the payment, the status says "Visit nearest Police Station". This is confusing as we left UAE for good in May 2016. Any pointers on how the PCC can be obtained in the fastest possible manner?

Applying for India's PCC online is easy, but the TAT is not known. We are in Pune. Does anyone have experience on the timelines?

Also, anyone with experience on UK PCC? How long does it take to process?

thanks in advance.

Vivek
Primary Applicant Spouse
Score 474.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
DESAIronak said:
Thank you Sushsmart15, I just want to confirm one more time::
I did my PCC on 23rd Aug 2016 for India, I went to USA last month for 10 days now you are saying I still need to redo it?

Regards.
Have you received ITA now?? If yes, then this past Indian PCC is only around 3 months old. It should be fine to submit for your e-APR now.
The important thing to note is that for your current country of residence, your PCC should be less than 6 months old at the time of submission of e-APR.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
viveks said:
Hello All,

We recently got our ITA and are keen to apply. The stumbling block is UAE PCC (Good Conduct Certificate). We applied online on Dubai Police website and chose the option "Outside UAE". We gave our past Emirates ID (Because the finger prints are on file). However after the payment, the status says "Visit nearest Police Station". This is confusing as we left UAE for good in May 2016. Any pointers on how the PCC can be obtained in the fastest possible manner?

Applying for India's PCC online is easy, but the TAT is not known. We are in Pune. Does anyone have experience on the timelines?

Also, anyone with experience on UK PCC? How long does it take to process?

thanks in advance.

Vivek
Primary Applicant Spouse
Score 474.
Congrats on your ITA.
1. UK PCC is very easy process as it is completely online. You need to complete the online application form and provide them the details and relevant documents. You need to scan and upload photo as per their specification. You only need to write all the addresses where you resided in UK.
Pay the money online (opt for the Premium service since you do not have much time left) and you will receive PCC within 4 working days.

https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

2. UAE PCC
You have 3 options:
i. Visit UAE personally and obtain PCC in 1 or 2 days.
ii. Ask you friend or relative in UAE to apply for UAE PCC on your behalf and submit all the required documents.
iii. Avail the service of an agent to obtain UAE PCC.

Steps to follow:
1. Obtain the UAE Form online and print it out, fill it.
2. Obtain your fingerprints on a fingerprint card from your nearest police station.
3. Get this fingerprint card attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (India)and also by the UAE Embassy in India.
4. Send the relevant documents (Copies of UAE Visa, Emirates ID, Passport, etc.) to UAE and obtain the PCC from Ministry of Interior, UAE.

Now, certainly your best option is to go via an agent. The agent should charge you around 30k to 35k INR. He should do the attestation part for you as well since it has to be done in New Delhi.
One such agent is "Genius Group". I obtained my UAE PCC through them when I was in some different country last year. They handed over the UAE PCC to me within 15 days. You pay the money only after you obtain the UAE PCC. Looks like they have a branch in Pune also.

http://www.policeclearancecertificate.info/contact-2.php

All the best.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
How can i follow up with FBI for my USA PCC?

anni_iitk

Jan 26, 2015
Hi,
I am expecting an ITA in next Draw. I am an Indian citizen working in UK since last 6 months. I have to get my Indian PCC from UK consulate. My confusion is that I am travelling to India for 2 weeks (26 nov-11th Dec). Should I get the PCC before I leave to India or Should I get it after I come back. The CIC guidelines are
"For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country."

Now as I am currently not living in India, my PCC should be issued on a date after I travel back but it might be too late if PCC issuance takes lot of time.
If anybody faced similar situation kindly help.

Thanks

t_p

Sep 20, 2016
Are you leaving for good? Doesn't seem so. In any case if you're sure about the ITA, it's best to get it asap as every org. takes some bit of time for sure even though for the UK, its been heard that its relatively much easier. Also when is the next draw expected -these days things are quite fluid on that.

anni_iitk said:
Hi,
I am expecting an ITA in next Draw. I am an Indian citizen working in UK since last 6 months. I have to get my Indian PCC from UK consulate. My confusion is that I am travelling to India for 2 weeks (26 nov-11th Dec). Should I get the PCC before I leave to India or Should I get it after I come back. The CIC guidelines are
"For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country."

Now as I am currently not living in India, my PCC should be issued on a date after I travel back but it might be too late if PCC issuance takes lot of time.

Thanks

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
anni_iitk said:
Hi,

Thanks
Apply for Indian PCC after you return back from your trip to India.

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Hi,

I checked the requirements of Indian Passport Seva Kendra for PCC at the below link. It mentions that we also need to show documentary proof that we are applying for a residential status elsewhere. Is it true? If yes, what document can we show ?

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/pdf/HydPCC.pdf (Page 2 of 3)

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
singhkartik3 said:
Hi,

I checked the requirements of Indian Passport Seva Kendra for PCC at the below link. It mentions that we also need to show documentary proof that we are applying for a residential status elsewhere. Is it true? If yes, what document can we show ?

Thanks
This is where you book an appointment -

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

Answer these questions to see the documents you require -

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/docAdvisor/pccPassport

Some PSKs might want your ITA or "some" document to prove that you have applied to immigrate. If you haven't got your ITA yet, just take your nomination confirmation message with you. Submit that!

Good luck!

t_p

Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone -
Have a question regarding the Police certificates-

The police authorities ask for a letter from the requesting authority (CIC in this case) so that they find the reason of application for police certificate (At least US and Singapore authorities do ask,2 of the 4 countries that I need the certificate for ::)). And FBI says that they will take 12-14 weeks to process which is much more than what CIC is going to give me to send the response to them post ITA (60 days). I haven't received the ITA yet but per my correspondence with the NSOI case officer, its expected in a week or two so I'm preparing in advance.

Is there an alternative letter or something that usually works with the authorities in these cases?

Pls feel free to point me to the correct thread if this has already been responded somewhere. I tried searching the whole day today but not being able to get it.

Welcome any help.
Thanks.

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
t_p said:
Hello everyone -
Have a question regarding the Police certificates-

The police authorities ask for a letter from the requesting authority (CIC in this case) so that they find the reason of application for police certificate (At least US and Singapore authorities do ask,2 of the 4 countries that I need the certificate for ::)). And FBI says that they will take 12-14 weeks to process which is much more than what CIC is going to give me to send the response to them post ITA (60 days). I haven't received the ITA yet but per my correspondence with the NSOI case officer, its expected in a week or two so I'm preparing in advance.

Is there an alternative letter or something that usually works with the authorities in these cases?

Pls feel free to point me to the correct thread if this has already been responded somewhere. I tried searching the whole day today but not being able to get it.

Welcome any help.
Thanks.
In my case, nothing they have asked. Only all the relevant documents such as driving licence, ration card, aadhar card etc. etc.

and yes, I took appointment online and I have got the same day PCC

VIRA7374

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/04/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
singhkartik3 said:
Hi,

Thanks
It is not required. Don't worry.

t_p

Sep 20, 2016
Referring to US and Singapore dude, not Indian authorities.
VIRA7374 said:
In my case, nothing they have asked. Only all the relevant documents such as driving licence, ration card, aadhar card etc. etc.

and yes, I took appointment online and I have got the same day PCC

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you apply to become a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you and your family members must include a police certificate.

Does this mean family members accompanying me to Canada or irrespective of that I should get PC for all members in my family whom i have been living with (i.e. parents, siblings, etc)?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mukulabd said:
When you apply to become a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen, you and your family members must include a police certificate.

Does this mean family members accompanying me to Canada or irrespective of that I should get PC for all members in my family whom i have been living with (i.e. parents, siblings, etc)?
Family members in this case refers to your dependants (children) and NOT your brothers, sisters, parents etc. So the sponsored spouse and dependants (18+) do have to provide a PCC.

And just to be clear, even if your spouse is not accompanying you to Canada a PCC is still required for him/her.

Cheers and +1 me bro ;)