+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate?express entry

varun2015

Feb 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let me through a tricky question to all the seniors here.

I am currently in Canada, and got PCC from Indian embassy last year (they should be valid as i have never visited India after). However i am anticipating to get an ITA with in next month and planning to submit PR application while i am in Canada. However my plan after that is to leave Canada (due to visa issues) and return once PR is approved. I am going to put the Indian address in the application.

Do PCC from embassy still be valid, is validity related to the time of the application? OR should i get a new PCC from India and then submit the application.

Please advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
varun2015 said:
Let me through a tricky question to all the seniors here.

I am currently in Canada, and got PCC from Indian embassy last year (they should be valid as i have never visited India after). However i am anticipating to get an ITA with in next month and planning to submit PR application while i am in Canada. However my plan after that is to leave Canada (due to visa issues) and return once PR is approved. I am going to put the Indian address in the application.

Do PCC from embassy still be valid, is validity related to the time of the application? OR should i get a new PCC from India and then submit the application.

Please advise.
If you submit your application in Canada, you are all set. The PCC will still be valid because you would not have visited India since the PCC was issued at the time of the application.

sullas

Mar 4, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, what they have mentioned is correct. For instance, Indian PCC is typically valid for 1 year. However, whislt submitting the e-APR, the PCC (if India is the current country of residence), needs to be less than 6 months (because EE process typically takes 6 months).

This, without further doubt, answers your question!

Thanks Raj...

Understood... my US PCC doesn't have expiry date. I am good now..

Take care..

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Raj or seniors,
I have submitted PR application through express entry on 13th June,i have uploaded and submitted everything except PCC from one foreign country which is Afghanistan,i have submitted my documents to obtain PCC from Afghanistan in Afghanistan consulate here in Vancouver.So,now its almost 2 and half months but when i called them today to follow up they told me it might takes 3 to 6 months.But they gave me one letter and i attached that when i have submitted eAPR and wrote LOE.
I have worked there in 2004 to 2005.So my question is IRRC gonna a reject my application or they would give me extension.Currently my BG check in progress.i am worried too much for this,
I would be really appreciated if somebody could answer my question,
Rabin

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RabinJi said:
Hi Raj or seniors,
I have submitted PR application through express entry on 13th June,i have uploaded and submitted everything except PCC from one foreign country which is Afghanistan,i have submitted my documents to obtain PCC from Afghanistan in Afghanistan consulate here in Vancouver.So,now its almost 2 and half months but when i called them today to follow up they told me it might takes 3 to 6 months.But they gave me one letter and i attached that when i have submitted eAPR and wrote LOE.
I have worked there in 2004 to 2005.So my question is IRRC gonna a reject my application or they would give me extension.Currently my BG check in progress.i am worried too much for this,
I would be really appreciated if somebody could answer my question,
Rabin
I am not sure about this because I have never come across an applicant who required a PCC from Afghanistan. If they have given you the letter and you have explained in a LOE that the Afghan authorities claimed that it might take 3 - 6 months, then IRCC might consider that and provide you with an extension.

Good luck!

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Thanks Raj but after how many months IRCC might asked my PCC from Afghanistan,my timeline is in my signature,
Regards
Rabin

VaneXsa

Jul 15, 2016
Everyone,

Hope someone can help me out
I've studied in Bangalore for 3years(2005-2008) and back home(Mauritius) since 2008
How do i apply for a police clearance certificate from abroad?

Travolta

Feb 23, 2015
Hi Guyz,

Desperately need support:

Yesterday my case was cancel due to less than 10 years of spouse PCC. As per the PCC show 2009- update. Although my married in 2009 so my I get PCC for my wife on same address .....
I have Nomination of PNP- invitation letter from province ...

Shall I apply again with new profile with valid Spouse PCC or any other suggestion my PNP will expire OCT 2016

Please reply .

Thanks,

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
VaneXsa said:
Everyone,

Hope someone can help me out
I've studied in Bangalore for 3years(2005-2008) and back home(Mauritius) since 2008
How do i apply for a police clearance certificate from abroad?
You can approach the Indian Embassy based in your country and ask them the procedure to obtain Indian PCC.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Travolta said:
Hi Guyz,

Yesterday my case was cancel due to less than 10 years of spouse PCC. As per the PCC show 2009- update. Although my married in 2009 so my I get PCC for my wife on same address .....

Shall I apply again with new profile with valid Spouse PCC or any other suggestion my PNP will expire OCT 2016

Please reply .

Thanks,
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Please create a new EE profile and request the province (you didn't mention which one) to transfer your nomination to the new express entry profile. Mention the reason for which you were rejected by IRCC and tell them that the PCC duration was insufficient.

After you get your PNP points added wait for the ITA and this time please submit the PCC for your wife since she was 18 and if possible without any period mentioned on the PCC.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear Senoirs,
Today i received one email from cic and when i opened that email,i saw one request letter which is i need to submit my one PCC from foreign country within 60 days .when i submitted my PR application that time i didnt submit my PCC from Afghanistan,however i attached one proof that was given from Afghanistan consulate in vancouver where i have applied to obtained PCC from Afghanistan. So according to that Afghani consular he said it might takes 3 to 6 months but today he sent email to Afghanistan to follow up my PCC.I have submitted my required documents as well as finger prints and and bank drafts on May 6 to the consulate ,its nearly 3 months now.
My question is if i didn't receive that pcc in CIC dedline which is 60 days,they will give extension or would reject my application.
Rabin

Sia Sarong

Jul 23, 2016
Hello guys
Police clearance in Canada is not a tough task. I took the services of fingerscan.ca for getting my pcc. Real forensic professionals. Very affordable too. Just visit them and get it done. Cheers!!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
RabinJi said:
Dear Senoirs,
Today i received one email from cic and when i opened that email,i saw one request letter which is i need to submit my one PCC from foreign country within 60 days .when i submitted my PR application that time i didnt submit my PCC from Afghanistan,however i attached one proof that was given from Afghanistan consulate in vancouver where i have applied to obtained PCC from Afghanistan. So according to that Afghani consular he said it might takes 3 to 6 months but today he sent email to Afghanistan to follow up my PCC.I have submitted my required documents as well as finger prints and and bank drafts on May 6 to the consulate ,its nearly 3 months now.
My question is if i didn't receive that pcc in CIC dedline which is 60 days,they will give extension or would reject my application.
Rabin
If you have attached the proof from the embassy that it cannot be submitted in time you will get an extension. Please do take regular follow up and raise the CSE to intimate IRCC about the delay.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Travolta said:
Hi Guyz,

Please reply .

Thanks,
Sorry about your refusal. PCC should be obtained for PA and dependents over 18. PCCs should be obtained for all the countries where the applicant/dependent has resided for 6 months or more SINCE AGE 18 (and not just for the past 10 years).

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
If you have attached the proof from the embassy that it cannot be submitted in time you will get an extension. Please do take regular follow up and raise the CSE to intimate IRCC about the delay.
Thank you so much for your response,if i received my PCC before the cic deadline time,how do i submit my PCC to cic?Is it through CSE or need to upload from my cic account?Is BG check is the last stage of my application to finalized?
Thanks in advance,
Rabin