Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
funkiers said:
Hi,

My spouse lived in US from 2011-2013. She got her FBI certificate in April 2016.
She did flagpole to get her canadian work permit in September 2016. She didn't enter the US, she was just in the border.
3 days ago, we got asked her to submit the US PCC.

Is her FBI certificate dated in April 2016 still valid?
After obtaining this US PCC, if your spouse has no stamps of an entry to USA, then this PCC is absolutely fine. You can submit it.

Mar 27, 2017
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Just got my ITA last weekend. Have a query about PCC. I am an Indian citizen but have worked and stayed in Turkey for 2 years after the age of 18. Do I need to get PCC from both India and Turkey? I am currently residing in India.

Thanks,
Harjot

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harjot.manchanda said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Just got my ITA last weekend. Have a query about PCC. I am an Indian citizen but have worked and stayed in Turkey for 2 years after the age of 18. Do I need to get PCC from both India and Turkey? I am currently residing in India.

Thanks,
Harjot
Yes for Turkey and yes for India assuming you've spent more than 6 months in total since the age of 18.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after last time the applicant lived in that country.I copied that from the cic website,does that apply to the country of nationality??

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wolverine17 said:
For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after last time the applicant lived in that country.I copied that from the cic website,does that apply to the country of nationality??
yes

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wolverine17 said:
Does that mean that the pcc from the country of nationality should be issued while am outside the country if am residing in a different country
it depends on CIC instructions for a particular country and whether you can get it from outside or ask somebody to apply on your behalf from within. For my country it is written on CIC website to get it from the embassy.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Lailina said:
it depends on CIC instructions for a particular country and whether you can get it from outside or ask somebody to apply on your behalf from within. For my country it is written on CIC website to get it from the embassy.
It is written to get it from the embassy if residing out of your home country and cant go back or in all ways thats what you have to do

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wolverine17 said:
It is written to get it from the embassy if residing out of your home country and cant go back or in all ways thats what you have to do
well, then try the embassy first. If it works - perfect, if it doesn`t for any reason, try to get a written refusal from them (my embassy refused in the beginning and I asked to give me a letter stating the reason) and then ask somebody in your home country to apply for you from the local police etc. Later mention it in LoE and upload the letter/email from the embassy as well.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Lailina said:
well, then try the embassy first. If it works - perfect, if it doesn`t for any reason, try to get a written refusal from them (my embassy refused in the beginning and I asked to give me a letter stating the reason) and then ask somebody in your home country to apply for you from the local police etc. Later mention it in LoE and upload the letter/email from the embassy as well.
I meant to ask you lol

leonardofaria

Jun 14, 2015
I am confused about the PCC.

I have been living in Canada for almost two years (Study Permit and PGWP)

The CIC website says: "Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No"

But I received the ITA and now I am supposed to attach it. The PCC is from all the countries including Canada?

Any suggestion here?

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

I want to get PCC from UK.

There is a part I am confused about:

"As part of your visa/immigration process you may have been provided with a case reference number and/or an appointed Case Officer/Immigration Officer who will oversee your application. Please provide the details below to assist ACRO in processing your application. This will assist in the delivery of your Police
Certificate if you have requested it to be sent directly to the embassy/high commission. You should obtain permission from your Case Officer/Immigration Officer before you provide the details below. Please note ACRO will not send Police Certificates by e-mail as the security features can not be replicated. "

Please somebody help what should I do for Canada Immigration?

Regards
Lifehack

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
I am supposed to get PCC from India(Citizen) and Finland(stayed for 2 years), my questions is; the PCC from India should be from city mentioned in my permanent address or my current city in India ?

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
sidpune said:
I am supposed to get PCC from India(Citizen) and Finland(stayed for 2 years), my questions is; the PCC from India should be from city mentioned in my permanent address or my current city in India ?
Anywhere

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sidpune said:
If you plan on getting Indian PCC through PSK, then you have to go to the city which is mentioned in your passport. This is what I read on MoEA website.