+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate and Passport Stamp Query

oasis0012

Nov 1, 2016
I received my AOR on 17th Feb, 2017. Out of the past 10 years, I have been living in South Korea (SK) for 8 years and before that I lived for 2 years in 2 different cities of Pakistan for more than 6 months each (let's call them city A and B). I provided this information clearly on address history section of my application. Please note that for South Korea, there is centralized Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) Issuance system which regardless of the cities, u stayed in, issues a nationalized PCC. However for Pakistan, unfortunately, the PCC is only issued from local police stations in the areas you lived in.

Now, I have following questions:

1. After receiving an AOR in Feb, I found out that the PCC that I submitted for City A had a wrong date mentioned on it which was Jan, 2016 instead of Jan, 2017. The police officer in the city A mistakenly used the previous year's form instead of 2017. I noticed this mistake after I received the AOR. Now, my question is, even though I stayed in 'city A' 8 years ago, do I still have to submit the recently issued PCC or 2016 dated PCC could work? In case, if I have to submit a recent one; is it ok to submit it now when my application is still in progress? If I don't submit the recent one, are there any chances of rejection of my application based on this issue?

2. The PCC that I submitted from Pakistan was from only for city A and not city B. The reason was that city A's address is mentioned on my Computerized National ID card (CNIC) as my permanent and temporary address. This address was never changed throughout my stay in Pakistan. Is it ok to submit the PCC from only for the address which my CNIC mentions? Is there any possibility of rejection of my application based on incomplete submission of PCC (city b PCC not provided)? Or I can be asked to provide the PCC for City B during my application processing. Actually, I heard that city B will never provide me with the PCC because my ID card address was never changed.

3. My 3rd question is regarding the passport and passport stamp information submission: I travelled to almost 10 countries as per my passport visa stamps and entry and exit marks on it. I have submitted this information in the application section of 'passports' but I missed few entry exit stamps showing my visits to my own native country - Pakistan; during my 8 years long stay in Korea. The reason was that I thought this information is irrelevant since I have the passport for that country. My overall stay in Pakistan never exceeded 30 days during my multiple visits there over the period of 8 years. Plus, I am a full time worker in Korea and I can't travel a lot there. So, can this have any negative impact on my application? Or shall I notify them for this issue?

Looking forward to receiving your reply. Thank you.

majidqayyum

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh (Paper Based Application)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application (Overall 6.5 band) no less than 6
File Transfer...
14-07-2014
Med's Request
Waived off
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
05/08/2014
LANDED..........
26/08/2014
Hey, I have somewhat similar questions.

What did you do for the City A and B PCC ? Just submitted city A's PCC ?