Police Clearance Certificat (PCC)

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question. When is the right time for getting the Police Clearance Certificat (PCC)? Should I wait until my documents are sent to the local Immigration office and then apply to get the PCC or can I get it even now?

gata

Mar 8, 2013
query regarding PCC

Dear All,
i am from india and need to know what type of PCC is needed for student visa.i reside in a state of india and for study purpose i went to other city of the same state for 2 yrs and now since 9 months i am in my permanent resident.while applying for student visa for canada do i to take PCC from the present place or also from the city where i stayed for 2 yrs for studies? this is little confusing for me. i got the PCC from my residential city, but they mentioned that i wasnt their for 2 yrs.what can be done in this situation? can anybody suggest, will be a great help.
thankyou!

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi gata,

PCC is required by country and not at city level.

Just get PCC from anywhere and submit it.

Regards
Cool

rg2012

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: query regarding PCC

gata said:
Dear All,
i am from india and need to know what type of PCC is needed for student visa.i reside in a state of india and for study purpose i went to other city of the same state for 2 yrs and now since 9 months i am in my permanent resident.while applying for student visa for canada do i to take PCC from the present place or also from the city where i stayed for 2 yrs for studies? this is little confusing for me. i got the PCC from my residential city, but they mentioned that i wasnt their for 2 yrs.what can be done in this situation? can anybody suggest, will be a great help.
thankyou!
You don't need PCC for Student Visa to Canada.

Use this link : There's a checklist for Student Visas. http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visaapplication.html

gata

Mar 8, 2013
PASSPORT EXPIRY AFTER LANDING TO CANADA

Dear All,
Thankyou for your instant answer for my last query from COOL.I need to also know as my passport validity is till dec 13,and i might leave next month or so.so what can be done to renew my passport?is it possible from their after landing or i have to process from india itself?

Regards,
gata