+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance and Medicals for non accompanying dependant

rosamae

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
After receiving ITA, it will now goes to PR application right? We need to submit supporting documents such as Police and Medical Clearance. My question is, do we also need to submit Police Clearance of your non accompanying dependent. We need to declare in the application all immediate family members whether they will accompany you in Canada or not. But in my case, my son is over 22 years of age and he can no longer be included on PR application but need to declare him in the application. Is it still necessary to secure Police Certificate for him and undergo Medicals or not?

rosamae

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Thank you so much!!and for the link.Just further question though, do I need to declare/include my son in my application?He is not depending financially on me anyway as he has his work already and not anymore a student.I'm thinking if I will not include him as my dependent anymore to make application simpler so this way I wont spend money for him anymore for police and medical certificate. He's also here in Canada anyway ang getting married soon to her Canadian fiancee and they will do spousal immigration.