+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificates not listed on Document Checklist.

Oct 30, 2018
Hi All,

I'm having an issue here so hopefully someone can help me out. I get that Police certificate is required for all applications. However, i did not see any fields for police certificate on my document checklist. Below are what i have.

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

Proof of upfront medical exam (required)

Proof of Relationship (required)

Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)

Employment Records - xxxxxxx (required)

Family Member Proof of Status (required)

Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)

Digital photo (required)

Offer of Employment (required)

Letter of Employment (required)

And a separate field for optional documents.

So where should i put my Police Certificate ? Have anyone encountered this during the process?

Any help would be much appreciated.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
What countries have you lived in the past 10 years or since you were 18 and for how long. It's possible the system doesn't ask for any police certificate depending on your age and where you've been living.

Oct 30, 2018
What countries have you lived in the past 10 years or since you were 18 and for how long. It's possible the system doesn't ask for any police certificate depending on your age and where you've been living.
Thank you for your response.

I lived in Vietnam since i was born and I moved to Canada as a student when i was 18 and live here since then. I'm now 24 and currently working here.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
So you've been living in Canada since you were 18 and assuming you never spent 6 or more months in a row in Vietnam or any other country since, then technically you don't need to submit any police certificate

You can choose to submit a police certificate from Vietnam if you wish. Attach it to your LOE and upload to the optional document slot

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2018
So you've been living in Canada since you were 18 and assuming you never spent 6 or more months in a row in Vietnam or any other country since, then technically you don't need to submit any police certificate

You can choose to submit a police certificate from Vietnam if you wish. Attached it to your LOE and upload to the optional document slot

You were right. I turned 18 and then moved to Canada 4 months after that . Maybe that is why i dont need one. However, i will upload one just to make sure... Thank you so much for your help!

pantone1767

Feb 19, 2019
You were right. I turned 18 and then moved to Canada 4 months after that . Maybe that is why i dont need one. However, i will upload one just to make sure... Thank you so much for your help!
Hi!

By any chance did you have to submit a vietnamese pcc?

I lived and worked in Vietnam for a while and had to provide it. I wonder if we could exchange info on that because it seems like my vietnamese pcc is under review and I don’t know the reason.

Thanks!