+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi,
I applied for pr May 30th, 2023.

I received email today says that:
From each country/state where the residence period has been
six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
Applicants in Canada.

So, more than 6 months;
1) My home country
2) Australia (1 year)
3 Canada

On letter it doesn’t mention any country. But which countries I need to get police certificate?

Thank you.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I think as you are protected person Australia is only required so you should not not provide PC from your home country nor Canada.

When did you receive your AOR?
Thank you for your answer. Actually I did not receive AOR. Even this morning I called Ircc and it was saying we will inform you when there is an update.
Around afternoon I received email for police certificates and my partner (in Canada-not refugee) received emails for medical exam and biometric.

Db1000

Star Member
Aug 8, 2022
Normally, they include which countries they want in the letter attached to the email. I lived in many countries for more than 6 months but they requested only one country. You can call IRCC to verify as well.

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Normally, they include which countries they want in the letter attached to the email. I lived in many countries for more than 6 months but they requested only one country. You can call IRCC to verify as well.
Thank you so much. I called Ircc and the lady was answering my question from the letter that I received:) I already know that info:) I said ok ok.
I downloaded even home country police certificate. It’s very easy for me. I’ll send it too. Canada and Australia too. I don’t know why but they did not mention any country. Thank you again.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you so much. I called Ircc and the lady was answering my question from the letter that I received:) I already know that info:) I said ok ok.
I downloaded even home country police certificate. It’s very easy for me. I’ll send it too. Canada and Australia too. I don’t know why but they did not mention any country. Thank you again.
I would advice not to include country of persecution PC even if it is easy to get it.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I would advice not to include country of persecution PC even if it is easy to get it.
If they are asking partner’s medical exam and biometrics and police certificates from me is that mean something is going to faster? Or that mean is nothing and I will wait around 2 years? Thank you.