+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate

Maherkaseb

Nov 26, 2022
Hello, I am residing in Switzerland as a refugee, and I applied for resettlement in Canada on a group five special sponsorship in 2019. I was contacted in October of last year to request a medical examination, and then I was contacted during the days of sending a police certificate, and I actually sent it, and until now in October I have not heard anything .? Do you have any expectations, what is next or the status of my application, has it been approved? Thank you for your help in advance

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
You can track your application status using IRCC's tracking tool. If you are not interviewed yet the next step should be interview

Maherkaseb

Nov 26, 2022
Thx sir for your help
I finished the interview before the medical examination.. and after the interview, they sent a medical examination and sent a request for a police certificate 5 months ago, and I did not hear anything

Maherkaseb

Nov 26, 2022
Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2019.

We started processing your application on February 20, 2020.

We sent you correspondence on November 27, 2019 about the decision on your application.

We sent you medical instructions on October 5, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you correspondence on October 7, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

0Medical results have been received.