+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate

naomihutapea

Jun 2, 2018
hi all,,, im Indonesian currently apply for Permanent Resident under Family Sponsorship (quebec), now we are in the process of doing medical check up (applied 19 of April 2018), and my visa office is in Singapore. I was reading some of the ppl timeline in here, and kind of confuse with the timeline saying after doing medical check up still need to send PCC,, does it mean we have to submit it again, or should i go to indonesian police officer to Prolong my PCC since i have submitted mine at first togethr with other documents on 19 April . thank you for willing to answr, good day

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
If you have earlier submitted your PCC.......sometimes IRCC may ask you to upload electronic copy of the PCC through your online account linked to your application.......however, you only need to re-submit PCC if your were asked by IRCC......so wait

naomihutapea

Jun 2, 2018
t
If you have earlier submitted your PCC.......sometimes IRCC may ask you to upload electronic copy of the PCC through your online account linked to your application.......however, you only need to re-submit PCC if your were asked by IRCC......so wait
ohhh ok,,,thank you

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi Folks,
I'm living in Canada now and applying for EE and waiting for ITA. Should I also get a police certificate in Canada and include it with other police certificate?

Thank you