+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hi

English is not my maternal language,

Police certificate(s)

You need to provide a police certificate from each country, other than Canada, if you were there

• in the past 4 years
  • for 183 days or more in a row
  • since the age of 18
Indicate in the chart the name of each country and provide a police certificate.

I got confused. I need to provide a police certificate, the period is the last 4 years,,, what is the real meaning “since you were 18”. I was 18 in 1985, so I have to provide a police certificate since I was 18? Or just the 4-year period?

Or that is for those people that was not 18 in the 4-year period?

Thanks

Pal12

Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for your input, i lived in Qatar on work residence and have already submitted PCC for all previous years except the last leaving year, however i went through legal cancellation of my work visa from ministry on interior Qatar without any objection, i had submitted that paper as well. In worst case i can provide PCC as well.. though a time taking.
Hi, i live in Qatar as an expat so do i have to submit police certificate of my home country as well as Qatar? This is after the ITA process.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi guys,
I landed in Aug 2016 and never left Canada after that so I completed 4 years in Canada in Aug 2020. But I lived in Kuwait for more than 183 days (that's before my 4years eligibility period).
So, I can answer the question to NO. but I was able to get my Kuwait PCC. Should I just send it as additional document?

Thanks!

Oct 30, 2020
this is clearly a weird requirement. this will end up applying to every one who just lived in Canada during the last 3 years. every such person is eligible to apply but need to get police certificate for the country where they lived more than 183 days in the 4th year. I lived in Dubai in the 1st of the last 4 years and it will be very time consuming to get this police certificate. need some advise.
Apply online to get PCC of Dubai and you will get it within few hours.