+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate

stunningrae

Mar 17, 2016
Hi! My husband applied for a permanent visa to canada spefically in manitoba. Last november 2015, we sent all the needed documents except for the police certificate from UK and Norway because we are still waiting for it to arrive. But this year (2016), we received the original police cerficate from UK and Norway. We then send it to the same address.

And just today, we received an email telling us that our application is being process in manila and that we need to have a medical exam and we need to send an original copy of police certificate. However, we already sent a original copy of police certificate in Centralized Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Do we really need to send another original copy in Manila office? or we can just send the scanned copy of our police certificate thru their email address?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
stunningrae said:
Hi! My husband applied for a permanent visa to canada spefically in manitoba. Last november 2015, we sent all the needed documents except for the police certificate from UK and Norway because we are still waiting for it to arrive. But this year (2016), we received the original police cerficate from UK and Norway. We then send it to the same address.

And just today, we received an email telling us that our application is being process in manila and that we need to have a medical exam and we need to send an original copy of police certificate. However, we already sent a original copy of police certificate in Centralized Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Do we really need to send another original copy in Manila office? or we can just send the scanned copy of our police certificate thru their email address?
I would suggest e-mail/call them and ask if they did receive your copies in Sydney, NS.

If they ask for an original it means ORIGINAL, however, the guys in Sydney, NS may communicate it to Manila that they already have the ORIGINALS.

Good luck