+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate request after medical fairness letter

Peterpan.tintin

Sep 24, 2018
Hi,
I filed Canadian Federal PR under skilled worker many years ago, got medical fairness letter last year due to excessive demands which I did not reply as I lost of my interest of moving to Canada.
Recently I got travel history and police certificate requests.
What does that mean after fairness letter? Not sure if should reply to CIC with certificates? Do they normally ask for police certificates and other details even after issuing fairness letter?
Can I expect approval now if I provide whatever CIC asked for or CIC just asked those to decline my case
Why would CIC ask for police certificate after issuing fairness letter and before rejection based on medical

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi,
I filed Canadian Federal PR under skilled worker many years ago, got medical fairness letter last year due to excessive demands which I did not reply as I lost of my interest of moving to Canada.
Recently I got travel history and police certificate requests.
What does that mean after fairness letter? Not sure if should reply to CIC with certificates? Do they normally ask for police certificates and other details even after issuing fairness letter?
Can I expect approval now if I provide whatever CIC asked for or CIC just asked those to decline my case
Why would CIC ask for police certificate after issuing fairness letter and before rejection based on medical
May be they are reconsidering your application after recent changes in excessive demand clause. Read below

https://www.canadim.com/canada-relaxes-medical-inadmissibility/

If you’re still interested, you should submit the requested docs.

Peterpan.tintin

Sep 24, 2018
May be they are reconsidering your application after recent changes in excessive demand clause. Read below

https://www.canadim.com/canada-relaxes-medical-inadmissibility/

If you’re still interested, you should submit the requested docs.
That is most likely the case because in fairness letter they clearly mentioned its because of special education and rehab services. Now they have removed those from social burden criteria, that looks the case.
I would response and will consider moving to