+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate problem - New Zealand

Fran22

May 17, 2022
Hi, everyone, I have problem in submitting New Zealand Police Certificate to IRCC and hope someone can help.

I applied family class sponsorship to sponsor my wife to Canada. The final step is to submit New Zealand police certificate during her stay in NZ. I have following the exact instruction on the IRCC website (apply Criminal Conviction History with full records of convictions)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

I received the report from New Zealand Department of Justise and email the report to Canada IRCC. However, IRCC said the report is not a proper New Zealand Report

I am now in a deadlock.
- I follow the Canada IRCC instruction to apply the New Zealand Criminal Conviction History report,
- I got the report from New Zealand Department of Justise
- I then send the report to Canada IRCC, IRCC comes back to say its not a proper report and ask me to following the IRCC website instruction to apply the report again

This happened twice already and now I am getting the same problem the third time. Everytime I ask IRCC for clarification, they come back with the same answer "follow the IRCC website instruction"

Is there anyone in the form got the same problem? If yes, please let me know if u have any solution/suggestion to solve the issue. Many thanks.