+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Please help…

apexxx

Aug 21, 2021
Hello all,
Please help, I’m really confused :/ :’(
so I’m a convention refugee and i have sent my PR application few days ago with all the documents requested in the checklist as a convention refugee or a protected person.
BUT someone recently told me that they also request a police certificate from any country i have lived in more than 6 months in a row!
Now i can obtain those documents BUT my question is , is my application gonna get rejected because i haven’t sent those police certificates with my application or are they going to ask me to submit those first before making any rejection?

second question is; do they reject my PR application based on me being relying on social assistance, not working enough or whatever financial issues?
Because of covid i was changing jobs now and then and sometimes relying on social assistance, not sure if this affects my PR application.

Third question is; do i receive a confirmation that they have received my application already , if yes then when i mean after how much time on average!
because i haven’t received anything since then.

My last question; so in one of the forms (i think it’s the Schedule background thing) where you have to include everything you’ve done in the 10 years , i did that form well i mean where i have worked and everything BUT do they ask me to provide a prove from every single company i worked for?

Thank you very much.
Appreciate your answers and time.

apexxx

Aug 21, 2021
Hello all,
Please help, I’m really confused :/ :’(
so I’m a convention refugee and i have sent my PR application few days ago with all the documents requested in the checklist as a convention refugee or a protected person.
BUT someone recently told me that they also request a police certificate from any country i have lived in more than 6 months in a row!
Now i can obtain those documents BUT my question is , is my application gonna get rejected because i haven’t sent those police certificates with my application or are they going to ask me to submit those first before making any rejection?

second question is; do they reject my PR application based on me being relying on social assistance, not working enough or whatever financial issues?
Because of covid i was changing jobs now and then and sometimes relying on social assistance, not sure if this affects my PR application.

Third question is; do i receive a confirmation that they have received my application already , if yes then when i mean after how much time on average!
because i haven’t received anything since then.

My last question; so in one of the forms (i think it’s the Schedule background thing) where you have to include everything you’ve done in the 10 years , i did that form well i mean where i have worked and everything BUT do they ask me to provide a prove from every single company i worked for?

Thank you very much.
Appreciate your answers and time.
Anyone?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..