+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate (PCC for Express Entry)

aks.abhi9

May 8, 2018
New Delhi
Yeah after Feb 2019 you can work that out...
But what if the case officer decides to ask you to provide the Oman PCC after that as well, then what will you do?

Why would you wait for 2019 when you can apply for the Oman PCC now....
http://www.rop.gov.om/old/english/howdoi.asp

plus by next year because of age changes etc, your score may go down...
I have sometime to fill EE profile as ECA for my wife is due and along with IELTS exam.

I don't want to go into Oman PCC hassle. Oman PCC will take time and money. Hence thinking to avoid the same as ECA and IELTS is due.

sangeetatulsiyan

Jul 18, 2018
Hi, I have question regarding India PCC. I moved to USA on 2008 and after that I visit India, once in a year and stay for 1 month. After 2008 I have not stayed in India for continuous 6 months, so my question is while applying for India PCC do I need to provide PCC before 2008 ? or from my recent visit date i.e. Dec 2016 to 2004 ( i.e 2004 I turned 18 years ). Your input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!
Hello,
You belong to which place in India? How did you manage to get the Indian PCC?
Thanks,
Sangeeta

Aman6591

May 9, 2018
Hello,

Can you tell me if I need a PCC for my country of origin (India) if I have never stayed there for more than 6 months in a ROW?

I am based in kuwait, and I moved here when i was 1 year old and since then I have only visited India for around 2 - 3 weeks (in a row) in a year maximum.

Cumulatively, I have completed around 250 days in india in the last 10 years. But not in a row.

I have already applied for a PCC from india but its been 2.5 months since I am waiting for a response from them. My application deadline for eAPR is just a few days away now.

Awaiting response.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello,

Can you tell me if I need a PCC for my country of origin (India) if I have never stayed there for more than 6 months in a ROW?

I am based in Dubai, and I moved here when i was 1 year old and since then I have only visited India for around 2 - 3 weeks (in a row) in a year maximum.

Cumulatively, I have completed around 250 days in india in the last 10 years. But not in a row.

I have already applied for a PCC from india but its been 2.5 months since I am waiting for a response from them. My application deadline for eAPR is just a few days away now.

Awaiting response.
It will not cause harm if you were to get the Indian PCC done.
have you applied for the PCC from BLS in Dubai or through a police station in India ?

Reactions: Aman6591

Aman6591

May 9, 2018
It will not cause harm if you were to get the Indian PCC done.
have you applied for the PCC from BLS in Dubai or through a police station in India ?
Sorry i am in kuwait not dubai. That was a typo.
And i applied through the indian embassy here. They keep sahing it will take time and i have about 10 days left till my invitation will expire.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sorry i am in kuwait not dubai. That was a typo.
And i applied through the indian embassy here. They keep sahing it will take time and i have about 10 days left till my invitation will expire.
This really unprofessional on Indian embassy’s part

I would suggest if you don’t get it by the day you wanna submit your application
Write a letter of explanation saying you have applied for Indian PCC although you never have lived in the country for more than 6 months. You are still awaiting the PCC from the authorities

Secondly attach the payment receipt that you received when you made the PCC payment and any other communication which puts the onus on the Indian embassy in Kuwait

Aman6591

May 9, 2018
This really unprofessional on Indian embassy’s part

I would suggest if you don’t get it by the day you wanna submit your application
Write a letter of explanation saying you have applied for Indian PCC although you never have lived in the country for more than 6 months. You are still awaiting the PCC from the authorities

Secondly attach the payment receipt that you received when you made the PCC payment and any other communication which puts the onus on the Indian embassy in Kuwait
Okay i will do that.

One more question about a different context.

Is it okay if i change my employers company name now. Actually my company sometimes for visa purposes transfers employers to their holding company’s name.
So now the name of the company i have been working for has changed and the same is reflected on my salary slips.

When i applied for the express entry pool and got an ita it was a different name and now in the documents it has changed. Other than that everything else remains same.

Do they compair my answers exactly with the answers in the express entry pool before ITA?

_sri

Jun 6, 2018
Amsterdam
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
29-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
11-03-2019 Sent 11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2019
LANDED..........
Nov 2019
Okay i will do that.

One more question about a different context.

Is it okay if i change my employers company name now. Actually my company sometimes for visa purposes transfers employers to their holding company’s name.
So now the name of the company i have been working for has changed and the same is reflected on my salary slips.

When i applied for the express entry pool and got an ita it was a different name and now in the documents it has changed. Other than that everything else remains same.

Do they compair my answers exactly with the answers in the express entry pool before ITA?
if you can prove it is a holding company, I do not see how it is a problem.

_sri

Jun 6, 2018
Amsterdam
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
29-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
11-03-2019 Sent 11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2019
LANDED..........
Nov 2019
Whats the best way to prove it?
I can attach a screenshot of their website which says its a holding company.
No screenshots, they do check website themselves. Your duty is to submit documents as evidence, not screenshots :) May be there is some company magazine or business register from a legal government authority that shows company registrations and shows holding company and its smaller companies.

Aman6591

May 9, 2018
No screenshots, they do check website themselves. Your duty is to submit documents as evidence, not screenshots :) May be there is some company magazine or business register from a legal government authority that shows company registrations and shows holding company and its smaller companies.
Okay thank you!

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friend,

Need you advise. I departed from my home country on 15 apr 2018 and my pcc was dated 10 apr 2018. I never stayed more than 6 months in my home country since 2012. Would this result in a refusal? Please advise?

SJPLAMA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
hi all,

hope someone can help.
I got the certificate from China that says I don't have any record since I left China in august 2015.
But I been back to China for a 4 week vacation in December 2016.

Does the police certificate have to include the time I spent in china in 2016 as well?

Thank you