Police Certificate - Mexico

daninmotion

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Calgary
Category........
WP
Hello!
Has anyone received the police certificate then?

I sent the full paperwork to the Canada Embassy in Mexico through DHL, they received it on Feb 1st. I have not received any email confirming the receipt.

I’ve emailed them the template you guys provided above, will wait for their reply. My 60 days are due on 3/25.

Good luck to all!
Did you receive a reply?

maydreamer

Apr 16, 2024
Sorry, can you provide more context? What is FGP?
Hi there, my husband is waiting for his PR. They asked us to submit Police Certificate and we went to the local police station to get the fingerprints but they said its a criminal record check and that it will take 2-4 weeks to get the results. I don{t think this is the right finger prints. We explained everything clearly that this is for PR application for mexico and that we need to send these documents to Mexico. Can you PLEASE tell us how you got the correct finger prints. Our due date for submission is April 26, we are not goingto make it. Hoping for extension.

Edilbertolg

Feb 11, 2023
Hi there, my husband is waiting for his PR. They asked us to submit Police Certificate and we went to the local police station to get the fingerprints but they said its a criminal record check and that it will take 2-4 weeks to get the results. I don{t think this is the right finger prints. We explained everything clearly that this is for PR application for mexico and that we need to send these documents to Mexico. Can you PLEASE tell us how you got the correct finger prints. Our due date for submission is April 26, we are not goingto make it. Hoping for extension.
just go to another police station, tell them to get your rolled fingerprints and that is it. It should not take more than 10 minutes!!!