+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police certificate [HELP] - afghanistan

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
Hello All,

My spouse is in afghanistan. I am filling out the sponsorship application now, in the section police certificate it states,
"must submit police certificate at this time."
How can this be done, as i am told. Afghanistan does not give out police certficate to its residents but they send it to canada instead. Is this the case? What am i suppose to include in the application for this section?

I am just afraid to have the application reject due to missing document.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,

My spouse is in afghanistan. I am filling out the sponsorship application now, in the section police certificate it states,
How can this be done, as i am told. Afghanistan does not give out police certficate to its residents but they send it to canada instead. Is this the case? What am i suppose to include in the application for this section?

Your spouse should follow the instructions in the link below to request a PCC for Afghanistan as a resident.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/afghanistan.html

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hello All,

You have to contact consultant general of Afghanistan where ever you are living now and have to take your husbands documents to them and than the embassy gives you a file number and your husband has to use that number in afg and go to an embassy and get police case done.

zara999

Jan 3, 2021
You have to contact consultant general of Afghanistan where ever you are living now and have to take your husbands documents to them and than the embassy gives you a file number and your husband has to use that number in afg and go to an embassy and get police case done.

Thank you so much!!

So he can take that file number in kabul, afghanistan. He just takes it to an embassy (embassay of canada?) not a police station. and they will provide him with a physical copy of police clearance that i can include in the file.

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thank you so much!!

So he can take that file number in kabul, afghanistan. He just takes it to an embassy (embassay of canada?) not a police station. and they will provide him with a physical copy of police clearance that i can include in the file.
Yes!
I will be providing you with this number.

416) 385-1033 Consulate General of Afghanistan
They will help you out and tell you what to do step by step
Address: https://www.google.ca/search?q=Consulate+General+of+Afghanistan&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari#

Reactions: zara999

Cinderella_2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Thank you so much!!

He has to go to Ministry of the Interior
Address : Airport road, opposite Aria city, Kabul

Reactions: zara999