+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate from Romania


Mar 2, 2008
my inquiry
I had spend 5 years in Bucurest Romania between 1992-1997 and I have to get the police certificate from them, I called the Romanian Embassy in U.A.E where I live now and asked for this certificate and I'v been informed that I have to find a romanian or any body from romania and give him a proxy or Authorization from the embassy to enable him (the person in Romania) to apply for me there and get it back to me.
Is this wright if yes what shall i do if i have no one there and i left romania before 10 years back.
Any advice please